User Controls

My favorite thing in the whole wide world is fucking another man's wife or girlfriend...

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Folks, it feels incredibly amazing to Make a woman realize that she is more attracted to me, than she ever will be, to her man...👍❤
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    doesn't necessarily mean she's more attracted to you. lol I'm against stuff like that but hey whatever. I've had a couple girls cheat on their husbands with me (didn't know they had a husband at first) and I kinda felt like they were huge thots with in the first place anyways. probably more than that but you never know.

A couple of them acted really weird, or just things that should of been a red flag they had some kind of motive. I've never wanted another guys girl or anything like that.

I remember last summer I was working this Matthew McConaughey gont and he's a cool dude. After work we went to his place to jam out drink some brews eat salsa and just chill. And his girl comes home and she's obviously wasted and quite the rowdy girl, she comes in acting really crazy and he introduces her to me and she just gets on my lap and grabbing on me and I just act normal about it, it was kinda weird. And he was like damn we need some more brews and I went with him just for the sake of the situation not getting stranger.

He told me while we were walking to the store that he loves her a lot but she is bisexual and cheats on him with other chickens and you could tell it really bothered him and asked what I would do and I told him personally I wouldn't be down for that. And he's a good looking dude, she wasn't bad either but he was the better looking one.
    thank you doug.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    [resists]
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    That shit never happens for you how would you know how good it feels?
    Originally posted by WellHung thank you doug.

you're welcome bud
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 That shit never happens for you how would you know how good it feels?

triggered?👍
    Originally posted by WellHung triggered?👍

I think he is.
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung triggered?👍

Nah, he just realizes that you're a beta male posing as an beta online.
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers Nah, he just realizes that you're a beta male posing as an beta online.

Triggered?👍
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers Nah, he just realizes that you're a beta male posing as an beta online.

word...
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby word…

triggered?👍
    most of the time they are just trying to use you to make someone jealous or some shit
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III most of the time they are just trying to use you to make someone jealous or some shit

That works for me. It still puts me in a position above her cuck of a boyfriend /husband 👍
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby doesn't necessarily mean she's more attracted to you. lol I'm against stuff like that but hey whatever. I've had a couple girls cheat on their husbands with me (didn't know they had a husband at first) and I kinda felt like they were huge thots with in the first place anyways. probably more than that but you never know.

A couple of them acted really weird, or just things that should of been a red flag they had some kind of motive. I've never wanted another guys girl or anything like that.

I remember last summer I was working this Matthew McConaughey gont and he's a cool dude. After work we went to his place to jam out drink some brews eat salsa and just chill. And his girl comes home and she's obviously wasted and quite the rowdy girl, she comes in acting really crazy and he introduces her to me and she just gets on my lap and grabbing on me and I just act normal about it, it was kinda weird. And he was like damn we need some more brews and I went with him just for the sake of the situation not getting stranger.

He told me while we were walking to the store that he loves her a lot but she is bisexual and cheats on him with other chickens and you could tell it really bothered him and asked what I would do and I told him personally I wouldn't be down for that. And he's a good looking dude, she wasn't bad either but he was the better looking one.

Doug you acted like a Beta cuck when you didn't mack on his girl after she sat on your lap. I would have started drilling for oil, if you know what I mean...👍
    Folks, fat ass says he cold approaches women and gets rejected constantly. Then would have you believe women choose him over their current bfs/husbands.

We should all pitch in and buy him a good ol Chi town prostitute to make him feel better
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Folks, fat ass says he cold approaches women and gets rejected constantly. Then would have you believe women choose him over their current bfs/husbands.

We should all pitch in and buy him a good ol Chi town prostitute to make him feel better

u just dont get it, lawrence. Ur just not an experienced man. And you obviously have no experience in being a pick up artist. Ur ego is much too fragile for rejection, anyway. Do you honestly think that I get rejected 100% of the time? I get rejected approximately 90 to 95% of the time...but, When you do it every day, multiple times... Well, in absolute terms, that's a pretty decent amount of successful attempts. The current love of my life is married. Pussies like you rely solely on the Internet. You obviously don't know shit about cold approaching, Son.👍
    Didn't read a goddamn word of that nonsense lil bro
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Didn't read a goddamn word of that nonsense lil bro

o yes u did. And the truth hurts u, lawrence. You wish you were more like me. You wish you had my confidence, my wisdom, and my fun -loving, 'let it roll off your back' attitude...but u don't. 😁🙂😏
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Lewd.
Jump to Top