User Controls

The war on Lanny

The war on Christmas has begun

DONT MAKE ME FEEL BAD FOR SAYING CHRISTMAS ANYONE WHO DOESNT SAY CHRISTMAS SHOULD FEEL BAD AND GET SHOT

Lanny should feel bad for his handling of the infinityshock crisis and fuflilling finny's plan of causing other members to ruin the forum more than him by flooding anti-finny/anti-lanny threads.

DTTTRBP,F?
    Technologist victim of incest
    There will always be Finnys and there will always be Finny followers. If it wasn’t Fin, it would be some other low life spamming the shit out of this forum. Threads like this just perpetuates the BS. You know this DP

Originally posted by Technologist There will always be Finnys and there will always be Finny followers. If it wasn’t Fin, it would be some other low life spamming the shit out of this forum. Threads like this just perpetuates the BS. You know this DP

Wasnt i trying to point that out tech?
    Ghost Black Hole
    I feel proud, most of his spamming methods are taken right from my playbook.

I knew someone cared.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by DietYellow Wasnt i trying to point that out tech?

Yes, but by pointing that out, you gave his antics validity.
    I've always been right. Nobody has been more right
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    war can't be the answer to everything. not saying peace is the answer either. y'all gotta find a middle ground and fuck like rabbits
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    The War on Lanny is about as effective as The War on Drugs.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country The War on Lanny is about as effective as The War on Drugs.

I don' know about that. If we keep his feet to the fire, focus on what little conscience he has left, appeal to his dwindling sense of fair play, browbeat him at every turn and subject him to endless insults and fag jokes, we might have a slim chance.
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Lannyjéw
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    J/bew
Jump to Top