User Controls

do you ever wish everyone who cares about you died

so you could just kill yourself in peace without fucking them all over
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Did you have a lot of that anger in you before you served? Serious question man.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III so you could just kill yourself in peace without fucking them all over

absolutely. All the time. If the world wasnt full of people like Larry legend...I might wanna carry on.
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    absolutely. all the time. nuff said.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by WellHung absolutely. All the time. If the world wasnt full of people like Larry legend…I might wanna carry on.

I think his point was something else entirely
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 I think his point was something else entirely

ur a good kid larry. ya mean well...sumtimes.
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III so you could just kill yourself in peace without fucking them all over

would they give their lives for you ?

if not then your death doesnt cost them their lives.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny would they give their lives for you ?

if not then your death doesnt cost them their lives.

Most people choose not to argue with you because they know you don't mean what you say... you just like to play devil's advocate and challenge people. Your shtick is old and everyone's caught on. Be adaptable and progress in the world of online trolling. We know you have the will..
    so there's gotta be a way.👍❤
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    No that'd be awful. There's a couple of people that care about me that i care about deeply myself.
    Originally posted by WellHung Most people choose not to argue with you because they know you don't mean what you say… you just like to play devil's advocate and challenge people. Your shtick is old and everyone's caught on. Be adaptable and progress in the world of online trolling. We know you have the will..
    so there's gotta be a way.👍❤

theu dont because they dont want to lose, because they know they'll.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

no but I have been depressed more than normally the last month and I was thinking about this stuff last night. I've been isolating myself from a lot of people that honestly do care about me lately. feels really shitty
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Hello NSA I'm doing fine, how are you?
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut

No, but I do sometimes wonder about what it would be like to be an orphan with no friends. Instead of killing myself in peace, I'd go slaughter everyone I didn't like and since I'm not afraid of death or prison or physical harm, the only thing to be afraid of is putting your family through that sort of shit. And if I didn't have any, it wouldn't matter. I tend to see the world as my family though, so I over-empathize and I can't really do that to people that care about me. I wish I'd stopped meeting people years ago. It repulses me when people I meet end up liking me or caring about me. I just want to do whatever I want.
    Itt people take op literally

"no id never kill my family why would i do that"

Buncha victims. I'll kill your families 4 u jk id never do that i love my nis famm
    Originally posted by GGG Itt people take op literally

Buncha victims. I'll kill your families 4 u jk id never do that i love my nis famm

Originally posted by GGG Itt people take op literally

It's not that I took him literally I just have certain reservations about certain things people say because they are personal to me. I'm superstitious / have my own set of beliefs.

God you're such a cuck, You should probably not make sweeeeeping generalizations about people that you don't fundamentally know. mmmmk?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby It's not that I took him literally I just have certain reservations about certain things people say because they are personal to me. I'm superstitious / have my own set of beliefs.

God you're such a cuck, You should probably not make sweeeeeping generalizations about people that you don't fundamentally know. mmmmk?

Sounds like victim talk to me.
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Sadly I think GGG would beat kr0z in an IQ contest.
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers Sadly I think GGG would beat kr0z in an IQ contest.

Why would that be sad to you though?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    After you die, it only takes about 10 years, and after that it's like you never even existed, even to your own family.

The world just rolls right on without you.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL After you die, it only takes about 10 years, and after that it's like you never even existed, even to your own family.

The world just rolls right on without you.

Yeah if you have a shitty family.
Jump to Top