User Controls

If I restore my 4th generation iPod Nano, how do I get all the music on there again?

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Is there a way to get the music on there from YouTube, on a smartphone?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Lol no
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Generally people listen to music on their smartphone nowadays. It's easy enough to torrent on a smartphone.

Otherwise if you post what music you want we can see if we have it I guess. Properly licensed of course.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Lol no

Thanks so much for responding star trek. What Does it mean to torrent?
    I don't like using a smartphone at the gym they're big and bulky and fall out of my pocket a lot... plus... YouTube stops playing or skips around every time I put it in my pocket... If I were to wear it in a case around my arm it would just feel weird being so big and bulky. I just saw that Apple is killing I tunes. why can't they just leave something good , man?
    I fucken hate how technology always has to change so fast.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    itunes was never good
    Originally posted by GGG itunes was never good

I don't have really anything to compare it to GGG... I'll take your word for it. I agree it did seem a bit glitchy... but it loaded up all that music on an i pod... which is so convenient.. no ads ..no commercials ...doesn't skip...small and easy to put around your arm. It's perfect for people who work out vigorously at the gym. Now it's gone forever. depressing
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by WellHung I don't have really anything to compare it to GGG… I'll take your word for it. I agree it did seem a bit glitchy… but it loaded up all that music on an i pod… which is so convenient.. no ads ..no commercials …doesn't skip…small and easy to put around your arm. It's perfect for people who work out vigorously at the gym. Now it's gone forever. depressing

I promise you that it is less convenient and a waste of money. Take 5 minutes and learn how to torrent. Get a youtube downloader plugin for whatever you can't find a torrent for.

If you really like the small size you should be able to find a similar sized mp3 player that you'll be able to load this free music on to.

If you don't want to spend the money there are wireless headphones you can buy that let you play/pause/skip/volume/etc so that you don't have to use your phone when working out.
    I sure preciate the information man... But that sure sounds difficult.
Jump to Top