User Controls

Got teased by Loli today

ACAB Houston
    So, yea... I work in this furniture store and today I sold some carpets and there was this absolutely gorgeous maybe 13 year old girl and I walked up to her and jokingly asked her with a smile if she wants to buy a carpet. They are all retarded expensive so it was a cute joke and her reaction, beautiful smile and voice made my heart melt.

Then I asked her if she maybe wants something else pointing at the other stuff and she tiled her head to the side and said no and then bit her lower lip. I told her if she changes her mind I'll be right here and she giggled. Her older sister, also totally fuckable and her mother walked by so she joined them and then...

as she walked away she pulled up her black tight yoga pants all the way up and adjusted her sweater so I could see a part of her back and her slim figure. Hard to explain but it wasn't a coincidence because she kept turning around, looking for me and I'm not gonna lie my head turned every time I saw her except the last time we walked by eachother where I consciously looked in another direction because, fuck. I should've just soaked it all in.

She was wearing those black pants and a grey sweater. She had dark brown hair and blue eyes. I'm usually a sucker for blonde girls a couple years older but she was just mind boggling. I can't put it into words but I think I never made a post this long so yea..

I'm about to cry because I'll never see her again and even if I would I couldn't creep on her. Probably.....
    ACAB Houston
    I also saw a towelhead lady with the most amazing deep dark blue eyes you can imagine. Early 20's, pretty cute but her eyes were insane. Like, when you "Create-A-Player" and you over do it and think, "nah, that's too much" but it looked great.

She had her man with her who was a cool dude and I look into peoples' souls straight up so I felt kinda weird looking at her.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I know that feel bro.
    13 aint a loli. She has hormones and her body is signalling to you that she is ready for child bearing. Loli are the ones with newly budding breasts and developING sexual features. The ing is very important as developed features are less interesting than watching seedlings reach the veg and flower stage.
    ACAB Houston
    She was flatter than Holland, brother. Just stop.
    ACAB Houston
    I know that feel bro.
    I'm really in beast mode right now and I turn quite a few heads over the day but that was just unreal. I had no chance to approach her fo real and seal the deal. Ugghhh... Fuck.

i dont know whats better, underdeveloped girls in their teens or overdeveloped girls in their preteens.
    ACAB Houston
    13 is a guess. I didn't look at her ID for fucks sake. It's a guess I can live with, y'know. Maybe she was younger or older but I honestly don't give a shit. I just know I fell in love and my dick is still fluffed up hours later. Could you please stop ruining the moment with your terminolgay semantics?
    pics!!!!. Flat chests and yoga pants are the perfect combo, If you had mentioned flat chests first we could have avoided this whole conversation. I assume most maybe 13 year olds have at least mild breast development.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged

Very flat indeed, if the Earth wasn't round i could see all the way to Groningen dude.
    Very flat indeed, if the Earth wasn't round i could see all the way to Groningen dude.

you're such a dike
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Aren't you vehemently objected to this sort of debauchery rizier? dafuqqqq
    ACAB Houston
    Aren't you vehemently objected to this sort of debauchery rizier? dafuqqqq
    No, I mean, it wasn't me who pulled her pants up so high I could see the outlines of her pussy and then gave me the sexy eyes all day. That was all her decision and actions.

I'm against fucking 4 year olds.
    ACAB Houston
    Also, just for the record. Her chest was flat but she had a bubble butt deluxe. Carry on.
    If you obey society's rules, You will be society's fools
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    No, I mean, it wasn't me who pulled her pants up so high I could see the outlines of her pussy and then gave me the sexy eyes all day. That was all her decision and actions.

I'm against fucking 4 year olds.

Ok now I'm learning. What's the min age where you derive sexual pleasure?
    You're all disgusting. Is this a joke? I can't tell. Are you guys legitimately sharing your pedo love? I feel dirty for having posted here now.
    You're all disgusting. Is this a joke? I can't tell. Are you guys legitimately sharing your pedo love? I feel dirty for having posted here now.

Yeah i literally want to fuck children, if you have a problem with that you can leave, normie scum.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Yeah i literally want to fuck children, if you have a problem with that you can leave, normie scum.

Rape is natural same with pedophilism.

"Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder" - Wikipedia
Jump to Top