User Controls

Drug Test ?

Emim Yung Blood

[FONT=MS Reference Sans Serif]I've got a multi-layered question for y'all. I appreciate your time for giving me as much info as you can. Here are the details:

Smoked crack from 1:00 Est to 6:30 about 60 worth. My drug test is on Thursday, 9:15 AM. I'll been clean 90 hours. The time I did it was about 40 worth on Wed from about 8:00 to 3:00 AM the most recent time before that and the night before about 25 from 10:00 to 2:AM. From Wed 3:AM to Sunday 1:00 PM would give me 100 hours. I pissed in a sealed tuperware container right before I used. The last thing that might factor in, is I have Hep C, but it's still very minor at this point.

I have three options and I can only afford one test;

Use the piss I have now.

Use the piss I have saved.

Go to a bathroom in a nice side of town and test my luck there from someone who doesn't flush.

Also, do cran juice and lost water actually matter? I

have Dr apt first, and if I test + for anything, there go the KPins, and family will find out. And later at 6:00 PM I have a shoplifting course and the might drug test.

Thanks in advance for all your help.[/FONT]

Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Your English sucks and so do your embedded links. You're going to fail your drug test, just like every other test you've attempted in your miserable. Blast yourself off into space, you pathetic excuse for a spammer and a human being.
    Emim Yung Blood
    Well, their certainly not that hostile there. It was just a question. We'll both be ok.
    Eh, you're not so bad. At least you passed the oranges test, backwards mime.
    Duke Zion Tuskegee Airman
    I stopped reading after you said you smoked crack. Not only do you deserve to not pass the test but u deserve aids as well unless u already have them which odds are u robally do
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Hey I have a question about drug tests.If I vape weed instead of smoking it will I have less of a chance of testing positive for weed.
    ???
    Emim Yung Blood
    Well I guess nobody has anything intellect to say. and I'm the idiot for smoking crack.

Onion, my ? was nothing that retarded. I simply asking about duration and amount.

I seem to have stumbled onto a very enlightened forum. I'm scared to see how you answer other's valid questions.
    I'm the idiot for smoking crack.

Yes.

​
    I'm scared to see how you answer other's valid questions.

​People have valid questions here?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Break into the testing facility before they open that day and check for yourself.

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Solution: drink the piss

seriously though looks like unless you binge on it, smoked cocaine's only detectable for up to 4 days:

fucking long url

so you're probably safe without going to the trouble of collecting waste.

*hepatitis results in degradation of liver function, so potentially it'll take a little longer for you to completely expel the metabolites... you should still be clear in 90-100 hours though.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle

*hepatitis results in degradation of liver function, so potentially it'll take a little longer for you to completely expel the metabolites… you should still be clear in 90-100 hours though.

His 87.5 hours of clean time falls just short of any comfort zone as it relates to confidently passing the test. You were right, he needs to drink the piss.
    Emim Yung Blood

seriously though looks like unless you binge on it, smoked cocaine's only detectable for up to 4 days:

fucking long url

so you're probably safe without going to the trouble of collecting waste.

*hepatitis results in degradation of liver function, so potentially it'll take a little longer for you to completely expel the metabolites… you should still be clear in 90-100 hours though.

Thank you. I'll try and postpone the Dr visit. Later that evening at 600 I have a SL course and they might piss test me. I can't postpone that, but I'll have another 9 hours of clean tim in me.
    Why do crackheads smoke crack when they know they have a scheduled drug test? A random drug test is one thing, but this dude knew he had to piss in a cup and he still hit that pipe. That's why we diagnose you with idiocy, OP.
    He probably got hepatatis from eating a rotten vagina of a hooker when she was on her period
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    [1] get a syringe.

[2] get some drug-free urine.

[3] inject drug-free urine into your bladder with that syringe.

[4] ????????

[5] profitt.
    Emim Yung Blood
    Got the Dr visit postponed til next week now all I have to worry about is that class 9 hours later.

Benny, that's a dude on the show Playmakers did.

Dude Zion, you seem like a faggot, so stop talking about thinks you don't know, like vagina.

Ajax, can't deny it was moronic. We'll see if I have to pay the price and learn / or learn my lesson.
    Dude Zion, you seem like a faggot, so stop talking about thinks you don't know, like vagina.
    The name is Duke Zion. Get it right u fucking nigger and quit sucking on the glass dick. If u wanted real answers u shouldn't have came to this site, we only deal with real nigga problems u ain't no G
    Emim Yung Blood
    Dude Zion, are you crushing on me?
    Dude Zion, are you crushing on me?
    Maybe
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    Every dr. visit I ever had, they leave you alone in the bathroom and you can pretty much do whatever you want. Use the old piss. There. Problem solved. Jesus, people, was that so fucking hard?
Jump to Top