User Controls

Full-immersion virtual reality/Brain-to-computer interface thread

HikikomoriYume0 African Astronaut
    Do you think that this type of technology will ever be allowed for public use?
    I think the most likely scenario is that we'll get some sort of headband-like device like from Paprika that allows us to enter FIVR.
    It doesn't seem likely that actual implants will ever be mainstream, and for security and trust reasons headbands would be more popular since you could snap out of your immersion and throw it off your head, or have a timer so you don't get lost in VR.
    It's crazy to think that this tech already exists somewhere in a secret lab ... motherfuckers ... I want this NOW.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I wish this was reality

HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 I want this NOW.

Then you're an idiot. Sorry. It sounds cool until you realize that your brain-computer interface makes you hackable. Programmable. There is basically no device more inherently dystopian than something that allows people to directly take control of your entire fucking consciousness. Enjoy your JWO programming. You submerse into the icy cold waters of VR and emerge the ultimate good goy.
    The first thing I'll do is visit Besaid Island

I want to make sweet passionate love to Yuna and Lulu
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 The first thing I'll do is visit Besaid Island

I want to make sweet passionate love to Yuna and Lulu

The first thing you're going to do is have advertisements uploaded to your subconscious and be programmed to support Israel.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by HTS Then you're an idiot.

That's rich coming from a tranny.

Look dumbass, read my OP where I specifically talked about how it would be a headband so you wouldn't need to worry about brain-hacking, and btw the technology to manipulate your mind and nervous system already exists and is done remotely, they don't need to go through something so primitive like a BCI headband.
    Originally posted by HTS The first thing you're going to do is have advertisements uploaded to your subconscious and be programmed to support Israel.

With this kind of technology you could create immersive experiences through imagination, no need for pre-programmed worlds.
    Originally posted by HTS You submerse into the icy cold waters of VR and emerge the ultimate good goy.

How's the HRT going, goyim?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 How's the HRT going, goyim?

Not well considering I'm still more of a man than you've ever been/will ever be.
    Originally posted by HTS Not well considering I'm still more of a man than you've ever been/will ever be.

Haha you actually believe that
    Ghost Black Hole
    Hts quit being mean to Hikomori. He has not yet destroyed his ego and sacrificed his body and mind to experience the very limits of reality and consciousness

He is an unenlightened one that has never taken large amounts of D X M and psychedelics. People that have experienced Ego loss usually don't get along with the unenlightened.
    Originally posted by Ghost Hts quit being mean to Hikomori. He has not yet destroyed his ego and sacrificed his body and mind to experience the very limits of reality and consciousness

He is an unenlightened one that has never taken large amounts of D X M and psychedelics. People that have experienced Ego loss usually don't get along with the unenlightened.

You realize the whole ego death thing is an MKULTRA-like project to get people like you to be even more NPC-like?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Have you ever taken a tryptamine in your life? If not you have no idea what you are talking about

Why would you speak with authority about something you never experienced?
    Originally posted by Ghost Have you ever taken a tryptamine in your life? If not you have no idea what you are talking about

Why would you speak with authority about something you never experienced?

Only weakling idiots need drugs to achieve enlightenment and transcendence.
    I'm not even saying that to be contrarian.
    It's so laughable that you people only get interested in this stuff through counterculture or substance abuse and assume that taking that shit makes you more enlightened.
    Ghost Black Hole
    If you've never taken any kind of drug like LSD, mescaline, D X M then you only have an abstract understanding of what I'm saying.

It's easy to read about something and Criticize it but I would be more interested in the opinion of someone that has actually done it and says it's bullshit.

Besides, taking drugs is simply part of the human experience. Why would you want to live your entire life without ever knowing the depths of altered States of consciousness. You are missing out on a fundamental part of the human experience

I feel sorry for people that have never tripped and refuse to do so. What's the point of existing if you don't want to experience everything this universe has to offer?
    Originally posted by Ghost Besides, taking drugs is simply part of the human experience. Why would you want to live your entire life without ever knowing the depths of altered States of consciousness. You are missing out on a fundamental part of the human experience

I feel sorry for people that have never tripped and refuse to do so. What's the point of existing if you don't want to experience everything this universe has to offer?

You can achieve altered states of consciousness through meditation, music/sound immersion and lucid dreaming.
    Ghost Black Hole
    You can also do it by fasting. There are many paths to the same destination

None of them are better than another but why only focus on one or a few instead of all of reality?
    Originally posted by Ghost You can also do it by fasting. There are many paths to the same destination

None of them are better than another but why only focus on one or a few instead of all of reality?

I would say that anything you think you could perceive through substances can be replicated in lucid dreaming.
    Lucid dreaming and meditation are the be all end all, if you can learn to control your neurological processes.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Dreams usually have some basis in reality. Losing perception of reality would be an interesting dream.
    Originally posted by Ghost Dreams usually have some basis in reality. Losing perception of reality would be an interesting dream.

I have had a few dreams that I think were messages from the universe/"god".
    It was too abstract for me to understand but my mind somehow knew it was explaining to me the nature of reality, you know that sense of "knowing" you have in dreams ... and then I woke up and I remembered what I saw but it seemed like nonsense.
Jump to Top