User Controls

Discussion as to why China doesn't shut down fentanyl/RC/drug chemist operations

If China really wanted to shut down the fent/RC labs, they could do it in 48 hours. They didn't even ban fentalogs until 1 month ago just to make it look like they aren't literally giving chemists asylum in their country. China does not have Bill of Rights protections for persons and companies like USA does. They don't have much legal hoops to go through before they start asking for names and kicking in doors.

What I'm scratching my lobes over is...Why?

They are clearly apathetic about the whole thing, seemingly not caring at all, but I have a couple ideas. First, I think there's definitely skin in the game. Officials are most likely getting some hush money from the drug makers' pockets.

Second, I wonder if this is part of a more meta-arching positive result for China in that the drastic rise in opioid deaths in America, and the skyrocketing amount of additional money being spent to continue the war on drugs, to stop drugs from coming in at the border vis a vis a big retarded expensive wall that does nothing, money to rehabilitate drug users, resources to police drug crime, and money spent incarcerating people, lost production from unemployed addicts and inmates and more "service" positions needed like drug counselors (who don't produce money for the country), etc.

Maybe the opioid and drug crisis weakens USA's economy and available workforce, and China is O.K. with that, so they don't go after the drug operations.

DTTTRBP,F?
    Ghost Black Hole
    No way, they have unfettered access to all the building blocks to make every drug known to man, except maybe LSD.

If you have money in China you can easily buy precursors of precursors of precursors by the metric ton and at that scale you can easily make profit off some obscure multi Step synthesis that has like 3% yields.

This would be impossible anywhere else in the world. The Chinese industrial machine is too robust for this to change any time soon. It's all about that Yuan
    Idk, my mom watched a 60 minutes about Chinese fent labs and an expert said that if China wanted to they could shut everybody down in 24 hours. I think that's not quite true, but I don't think it would take a whole lot more than that to get the bulk of wiped out.
    Originally posted by DietYellow Idk, my mom watched a 60 minutes about Chinese fent labs and an expert said that if China wanted to they could shut everybody down in 24 hours. I think that's not quite true, but I don't think it would take a whole lot more than that to get the bulk of wiped out.

60 minutes is for people with the IQ of a 13 year old.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    It takes my mom 60 minutes to watch 60 minutes
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny 60 minutes is for people with the IQ of a 13 year old.

what do you think bud?
    Originally posted by DietYellow It takes my mom 60 minutes to watch 60 minutes

tell her to skip the commercials

Originally posted by DietYellow what do you think bud?

about ????
    Ghost Black Hole
    I don't buy it. The raw materials are so plentiful and easy to make that they can never truly eradicate it.

They could schedule all the precursors like the DEA does and make it so you have to have strict inventory control and register all your customers in a database but then manufacturers would just switch up the formula so they don't use 'watched' precursors. The government will have to ban all the new ones which is impossible because they can simply invent new drugs/precursors that will probably be a lot more toxic than fentanyl.

That's what's happening with MDMA. Safrole got banned in the early 2000's so they switched to PMK, then PMK Glycidate, Catechol and now they use obscure aldehydes that nobody knows about and if that gets blown i'm sure they have a dozen other sources ready to be used instead. This is the reason there was so much PMMA in Ecstasy all those years ago

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Para-Methoxy-N-methylamphetamine#Deaths

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I don't know a lot about how the chemical manufacturing sector in China works, but I suspect that there's very little domestic regulation for substances manufactured for export markets. Aside from the sheer amount of the Chinese economy is tied to large-scale chemical manufacture (where re-organising and re-regulating it would cause a serious slowdown), enforcement would be a nightmare.

That and why would they? With the US being openly (economically and politically) hostile to China, why would they eat those costs for no benefit of their own?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Yeah, obviously they don't care at the national level until it turns into a political chip or sanctions (which it's still reasonably far from, as far as I can tell). In the mean time it's a revenue stream and a way to passively maintain minor internal pressure on the US. What reason does China have to shut down fentalogue labs that it can reasonably plead ignorance on?
    Originally posted by aldra I don't know a lot about how the chemical manufacturing sector in China works, but I suspect that there's very little domestic regulation for substances manufactured for export markets. Aside from the sheer amount of the Chinese economy is tied to large-scale chemical manufacture (where re-organising and re-regulating it would cause a serious slowdown), enforcement would be a nightmare.

That and why would they? With the US being openly (economically and politically) hostile to China, why would they eat those costs for no benefit of their own?

everytime i see questions like this i have to resist saying

karma at work.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny everytime i see questions like this i have to resist saying

karma at work.

You didn't resist saying anything. And why not? American opium wars now! Wooo! Let's go collapse of western civilization, I'm ready!
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    1 word money
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    whocares123

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    They ARE closing down factories apparently. I see it all the time on Chinese news.

The problem is that corruption runs so thick that its hard to discover these drug labs. If you know about China's food ranking/health system then this should really be no surprise.
    yeah they should shut down those poisonous baby milk formula factories first.

Ban GGG
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Narc yeah they should shut down those poisonous baby milk formula factories first.

It's pretty fucked up. Even Chinese people don't trust Chinese products. Must suck to live in a country where you have to buy foreign to ensure it's safe.
    Originally posted by GGG It's pretty fucked up. Even Chinese people don't trust Chinese products. Must suck to live in a country where you have to buy foreign to ensure it's safe.

the really fucked up bit is westerners are mostly buying imported products out of choice, from a country where you have to buy foreign to ensure its safe. rather than spend a bit more on buying products made in countries where they can be ensured are safe.

Originally posted by Lanny You didn't resist saying anything. And why not? American opium wars now! Wooo! Let's go collapse of western civilization, I'm ready!

race war now !!!
Jump to Top