User Controls

I'm drinking Corona and popping K-pins.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    But surprisingly, my brain seems very efficient at counter-acting the effects that substances have. It's probably because i have been a druggy all my life. Not a junkie, well on occasion. But mostly just recreational use.

Like 10 years ago though i went on a two to three week(Can't really remember) k-pin binge, because i stole like 100 2mg tabs from this pharmacy i was working at. And i probably had a good time. Sadly i didn't wake up in Ghana. But what i think did happen was that my brain was like, fuck this shit. And now that i'm all grown up i have chronic k-pin tolerance.

I drank three Coronas and have three left, i took 2mg of k-pin, but i have another 10mg, so we'll see what happens. I feel like being social though but it's like in the middle of the night and my buddy who is also a druggy but has a normal job is probably sleeping because he has a lame 7am to 4pm work schedule.

Oh well...
    Ghost Black Hole
    Thats a good combo

Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    I'm more of a whiskey + Xanax type but both will put you in jail unless you find a way to prevent yourself from leaving the house.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Solstice I'm more of a whiskey + Xanax type but both will put you in jail unless you find a way to prevent yourself from leaving the house.

I managed to get arrested in my house while passed out on my chair surrounded by a pyramid I made out of sudafed boxes because my dad got salty that I chopped his bed with a machete and gave his girlfriend a black eye

parents are so lame
    Originally posted by Ghost I managed to get arrested in my house while passed out on my chair surrounded by a pyramid I made out of sudafed boxes because my dad got salty that I chopped his bed with a machete and gave his girlfriend a black eye

parents are so lame

Yeah, I should have said "make sure you don't interact with any other people at all."

I ate a lot of powdered alprazolam once and decided to go to sleep on a swing on my friend's porch, but it was freezing cold in the middle of a literal blizzard and I was in shorts and a beater. Fought like hell when my friend started dragging me inside by my feet against my will, I kept telling him "leave me alone bro it'll be totally fine".
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Doctors who prescribe benzos for anxiety need to get fukd and go die
    Ghost Black Hole
    All I need is CBT man *does a hit of breathing exercises and mindfulness*
    Originally posted by DietYellow Doctors who prescribe benzos for anxiety need to get fukd and go die

I got scripts for 120 x 10 mg diazepam and 90 x 2 mg clonazepam both when I was 16 (just not at the same time). I had good insurance and most psychiatrists would just give me what I wanted more or less as long as I acted respectable. Best I had was the Indian guy who would write 90 x 1 mg Xanax with 60 x 30 mg Adderall IR, he's now the head neurologist of a state hospital.
    HikikomoriYume0 African Astronaut
    Wish I had some drugs right now to celebrate the death of google
    Originally posted by Solstice I got scripts for 120 x 10 mg diazepam and 90 x 2 mg clonazepam both when I was 16 (just not at the same time). I had good insurance and most psychiatrists would just give me what I wanted more or less as long as I acted respectable. Best I had was the Indian guy who would write 90 x 1 mg Xanax with 60 x 30 mg Adderall IR, he's now the head neurologist of a state hospital.

Yeah, my psych let me have 8mg Xanax/day and STARTED me on 40mg IR Adderall/day and would let me have basically as much as I "needed", but I don't really like Adderall and I downright hate taking it any more than like a weekend here and there, so I quit taking it. I went back on when I went back to school, he gave me a 30mg Zendedi, but again I let it go bc bad experiences.

Long story short- Xanax pretty much ruined my life, and I'm going to get a consultation with a medical malpractice lawyer very shortly.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Did you eventually get nailed for the theft or did you get away with it?
    Originally posted by DietYellow Yeah, my psych let me have 8mg Xanax/day and STARTED me on 40mg IR Adderall/day and would let me have basically as much as I "needed", but I don't really like Adderall and I downright hate taking it any more than like a weekend here and there, so I quit taking it. I went back on when I went back to school, he gave me a 30mg Zendedi, but again I let it go bc bad experiences.

Long story short- Xanax pretty much ruined my life, and I'm going to get a consultation with a medical malpractice lawyer very shortly.

I'd love to try Zenzedi but it's expensive and I don't know if my doc would go for it. I get 70 mg Vyvanse for free so it's kind of hard to beat right now but even then a 70 is only like 25-30 mg total dex/day.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    whenever I take benzos my life falls apart so I'd appreciate you all not triggering me
    Originally posted by Solstice I'd love to try Zenzedi but it's expensive and I don't know if my doc would go for it. I get 70 mg Vyvanse for free so it's kind of hard to beat right now but even then a 70 is only like 25-30 mg total dex/day.

Isnt vyvanse pure d isomer? Im sure it only feels like that, I mean yeah I had vyvanse for a while before I went to dexxies and then eventually zenzedi which was retardedly exensive and I had no script insurance at the time. It feels no different than regular dexedrine pills really.

I mean, it's not really fair to say it's only like 30 35 because you are getting the full 70, just spaced out more. It lasts so much longer (which I dont like personally).

70mg dexamp is literally like a meth user dose. Pills are pure, street meth isnt
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Zanick Did you eventually get nailed for the theft or did you get away with it?

I got away with it, because as pharm tech i had access to the computer systems. The deal here is when they give out medicine it gets automatically deducted from the stuff they have in storage and new medicines get ordered accordingly. By fudging the numbers in the computer system no one was any the wiser. I also stole multiple boxes of Valium, Tramadol and codeine.
Jump to Top