User Controls

I want to buy cannabis oil cartridges online but don't know where to go...

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Please provide me with Solid, reliable websites
    that sell....đź‘Ť
    Ghost Black Hole
    kootenaylabs
    i cant purchase from there
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Nothing on the clearnet for Illinois and you're too stupid to use DNMs.

Find a plug fatboy.
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator Nothing on the clearnet for Illinois and you're too stupid to use DNMs.

Find a plug fatboy.

Please translate what you said for a Layman...seriously.đź‘Ť
    clearnet? dnm's? plug?
    Technologist victim of incest
    You gotta find a hook up Matt. They’re out there everywhere now, so the price has dropped. I was paying 75 a gram 2 years ago, now it’s 30-35. With your vibrant personality you can find someone.
    Originally posted by Technologist You gotta find a hook up Matt. They’re out there everywhere now, so the price has dropped. I was paying 75 a gram 2 years ago, now it’s 30-35. With your vibrant personality you can find someone.

I got personal hook ups... They are just not that convenient to utilize. Why do you believe that I cannot get it off the Web?

Are you paying 30-35 a gram for cannabis oil cartridges? It's a real nice price...đź‘Ť
    Technologist victim of incest
    Yeah that’s the price around here. I know plenty use the dark net to buy their drugs, I would never feel comfortable with that. That’s puttin too much of my business out there, for possible repercussions. Hell I won’t even pay my bills online. I have some trust issues with the web.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    It is illegal to buy illegal drugs illegally on the internet, so nobody will sell it to you through legal means looooool
    Originally posted by DietYellow It is illegal to buy illegal drugs illegally on the internet, so nobody will sell it to you through legal means looooool

shoo fly
    Originally posted by Technologist Yeah that’s the price around here. I know plenty use the dark net to buy their drugs, I would never feel comfortable with that. That’s puttin too much of my business out there, for possible repercussions. Hell I won’t even pay my bills online. I have some trust issues with the web.

I don't blame you one bit.đź‘Ť
    Why can't I just buy them from a place in Colorado, online, where it's legal?
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    you're a fucking terrorist working with ISIS dumbfuck. WHY WOULD THEY SELL YOU ANYTHING? get raped and necklaced.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Just wait till next year and IL will have functioning recreational shops. Literally just waiting on the governor who helped write the bill to sign the bill, and then it will be law.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by GGG Just wait till next year and IL will have functioning recreational shops. Literally just waiting on the governor who helped write the bill to sign the bill, and then it will be law.

thanks.đź‘Ť
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by WellHung Why can't I just buy them from a place in Colorado, online, where it's legal?

It's still illegal to send weed across state lines. Even if it's legal in both states, since it's still illegal federally.
    dont help him
Jump to Top