User Controls

List o threats I endured

Thotgirl African Astronaut
    So being in Savannah it's really time to decompress and figure wtf happened. I'm eating delicious cold pizza.

So incase if I mysteriously disappear heres a list of shit gimp has threatened me with:

1. To sell me on the Southside of Detroit for little more than a piece of bubblegum not to mention film that shit and send it to my mom.
    2. To send his friends to beat me until hes satisfied.
    3. Send me to his friends to have my tits and belly fat cut off.
    4.make it so I cant speak blink or even sign language then kill family infront of me.
    5. They're would be so many victims if I refused to be force fed velveeta cheese?
    6. Tell my parents what a pos I am that I fuck black dudes.
    7. Try to get me into arrondale a womens prison
    8. Send pieces of my heart in the mail and make family disappear.
    9. Put a hole in my head!

Part of me ain't taking this shit seriously bc he acts like my bipolar mom on crack; I'm so used to idle threats from childhood..that I really don't pay much mind. I legitimately think hes mentally I'll and has persuaded him multiple times to seek help. But no...he doesn't want people tinkering in his head.
    9 is an odd number for a list, surely he could have come up with a 10th.

Sounds like a real winner you picked there.
    WellHung Black Hole
    10. I'm kind of glad he says all these things to me, because I can then utilize his comments as a way to get attention on NIS.👍❤
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson 9 is an odd number for a list, surely he could have come up with a 10th.

Sounds like a real winner you picked there.

I was drunk most of the time...completely sauced.
    Originally posted by WellHung 10. I'm kind of glad he says all these things to me, because I can then utilize his comments as a way to get attention on NIS.👍❤

Not really I just feel safe talking about underneath thotgirl than my real name.
    So you are at a "safe house" now? (re: the reference to Savannah)
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson So you are at a "safe house" now? (re: the reference to Savannah)

Yeah I'm with mom and grandma enjoying the things I never could enjoy like pizza or weab shit..
    Ghost Black Hole
    People threaten you because you are a horrible human being, nobody likes you, you have no friends and there are a lot of people that would be happier and better off if you weren't alive.
    Biocuck gtfo
    Ghost Black Hole
    kill urself
    And we're back to Bill Krozbys dogs dick...
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    thats all? really? i have known a few camgirls over the yrs and in each case they had hundreds if not thousands of death threats. you must really a black crack baby hooker with no teeth left leper in reality...to only get 9

jesus fucking christ pns while playing in traffic and you end up dead by a drive by nig nogged bitch
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Thotgirl And we're back to Bill Krozbys dogs dick…

I hope you choke on a william bill Bill Krozbyby dog bitch
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Dregs thats all? really? i have known a few camgirls over the yrs and in each case they had hundreds if not thousands of death threats. you must really a black crack baby hooker with no teeth left leper in reality…to only get 9

jesus fucking christ pns while playing in traffic and you end up dead by a drive by nig nogged bitch

this
    Originally posted by Dregs thats all? really? i have known a few camgirls over the yrs and in each case they had hundreds if not thousands of death threats. you must really a black crack baby hooker with no teeth left leper in reality…to only get 9

Well I really don't give a shit about assholes on the internet more of the fact that some asshole I interacted with in person has cop equipment and training as a former pig and has a tendency to get way unhinged when pissed. I mean it's more of the fact he knew at somepoint where I lived.
    Ghost Black Hole
    i hope you get shot to death by a police officer
    Originally posted by Ghost i hope you get shot to death by a police officer

I hope you overdose on nasty black tar heroin.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I won't because it was a troll thread you gullible retard
    Originally posted by Ghost I won't because it was a troll thread you gullible retard

:/ yeah sure what ever makes you sleep at night and justify your drug consumption..
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    lol you sound like a dh'er but can't put my finger on who you'd be.
Jump to Top