User Controls

Anal sex

Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Is gay...
    Ghost Black Hole
    and you're a stupid bitch thats terrible in bed, makes terrible threads and has a stupid life because you're a retarded ugly ho bag that has a such a used up worthless whore body that you can't even breed anymore because your womb has been battered so much that you can't even properly carry a child. How many partners have you had? In a few years you will just be a washed up slut that no man wants except for the most desperate losers (you probably are already)

You better get used to getting fucked in the ass because no self respecting man is gonna want to touch your nasty cunt you fugly loser. You're so washed up the only attention from men you can get is abusive psychopaths like your "gimp" who is probably actually a cool dude and you are just some psycho succubus that ruins his life

No real man would ever marry a trashy, fat, ugly stupid camwhore like you brag about being. The only male attention you get is from the lowest common denominator. Nobody will ever breed with you or want to have a child with such a pathetic excuse of a 'woman' you should just kill yourself because your entire life is meaningless and nobody will ever love you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Ghost and you're a stupid bitch thats terrible in bed, makes terrible threads and has a stupid life because you're a retarded ugly ho bag that has a such a used up worthless whore body that you can't even breed anymore because your womb has been battered so much that you can't even properly carry a child. How many partners have you had? In a few years you will just be a washed up slut that no man wants except for the most desperate losers (you probably are already)

You better get used to getting fucked in the ass because no self respecting man is gonna want to touch your nasty cunt you fugly loser. You're so washed up the only attention from men you can get is abusive psychopaths like your "gimp" who is probably actually a cool dude and you are just some psycho succubus that ruins his life

No real man would ever marry a trashy, fat, ugly stupid camwhore like you brag about being. The only male attention you get is from the lowest common denominator. Nobody will ever breed with you or want to have a child with such a pathetic excuse of a 'woman' you should just kill yourself because your entire life is meaningless and nobody will ever love you.

I'm eating pizza
    Ghost Black Hole
    I hope you choke and die on it you stupid bitch
    SPLAT Houston
    -
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by SPLAT And here we see Scron giving a warm &Totse welcome. Folks if you don’t get death threats and foul language for the first 9 months and still stick around the do you really even belong here?

nice alt
    🐿 African Astronaut
    So are "your" photos
    Originally posted by SPLAT And here we see Scron giving a warm &Totse welcome. Folks if you don’t get death threats and foul language for the first 9 months and still stick around the do you really even belong here?

Seems like everyones on their period..
    Ghost Black Hole
    nope, you're just stupid.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by Thotgirl Is gay…

bend over i'll bang you right in the shitter gurl

Originally posted by Ghost and you're a stupid bitch thats terrible in bed, makes terrible threads and has a stupid life because you're a retarded ugly ho bag that has a such a used up worthless whore body that you can't even breed anymore because your womb has been battered so much that you can't even properly carry a child. How many partners have you had? In a few years you will just be a washed up slut that no man wants except for the most desperate losers (you probably are already)

well i guess you would know what it is men want, what with you being married to one an all.

Originally posted by Ghost I hope you choke and die on it you stupid bitch

qfnc

Originally posted by Narc bend over i'll bang you right in the shitter gurl

My ass is an exit only besides I cant even take a plug...
    [quote pk=761575 author="infinityshock lasciviously lambasted lanny the lactating leprechauns longing larynx with large loads of laptoplollipop launched love lube leaving the little lads lips lacerated, limpkin lactating and labia languishing with lockjaw.]
    I'm obsessed with dick desuuu
    [/quote]
    so thotgirl, i guess with you being new here you wouldn't know about our scronaldo, aka ghost? he's in a faggot relationship with another user here called HTS, aka HTSNoob. scronaldo left his homeless methhead life behind and travelled across canada to be with HTS after they fell in faglove on the internet. HTSNoob is a transgendered fagboy who fantasizes about being a ladyboy chick with a dick faggot and has definitely been taking sex change drugs and may or may not of actually chopped his balls off. if you look him up on encyclopedia dramatica his highlighter incident from the totse days is well documented and true, there are still a few of us here that actually witnessed it online, lol(https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/HTS-Noob - worth a read for the epic lolz).

anyway the two of them like to get their kink on with a bit of CNC role play, aka rape fantasy. one of their favorite role plays is that HTS will 'break in' to their apartment wearing a ski mask and wielding a big knife and take scron(ghost) hostage. he then 'accuses' ghost of stealing his fleshlight, ties him up and demands it back. then he declares that because ghost has fucked one of his holes he is now gonna fuck one of his holes in return, then proceeds to 'violently beat and 'rape' him. cuts and bruises are even involved for authenticity.

what HTS doesn't know tho is that the reason scron makes HTS wear a ski mask during the role play, is because at the same time as living out his CNC kink, he is also living out one of his other rape fantasies which is to be raped violently by our own real life resident rapist bill (kr0z) Bill Krozbyby.

so i'm guessing the two of you have at least something similar in common. i'm surprised the two of you don't get on better tbph.

Originally posted by Narc so thotgirl, i guess with you being new here you wouldn't know about our scronaldo, aka ghost? he's in a faggot relationship with another user here called HTS, aka HTSNoob. scronaldo left his homeless methhead life behind and travelled across canada to be with HTS after they fell in faglove on the internet. HTSNoob is a transgendered fagboy who fantasizes about being a ladyboy chick with a dick faggot and has definitely been taking sex change drugs and may or may not of actually chopped his balls off. if you look him up on encyclopedia dramatica his highlighter incident from the totse days is well documented and true, there are still a few of us here that actually witnessed it online, lol(https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/HTS-Noob - worth a read for the epic lolz).

anyway the two of them like to get their kink on with a bit of CNC role play, aka rape fantasy. one of their favorite role plays is that HTS will 'break in' to their apartment wearing a ski mask and wielding a big knife and take scron(ghost) hostage. he then 'accuses' ghost of stealing his fleshlight, ties him up and demands it back. then he declares that because ghost has fucked one of his holes he is now gonna fuck one of his holes in return, then proceeds to 'violently beat and 'rape' him. cuts and bruises are even involved for authenticity.

what HTS doesn't know tho is that the reason scron makes HTS wear a ski mask during the role play, is because at the same time as living out his CNC kink, he is also living out one of his other rape fantasies which is to be raped violently by our own real life resident rapist bill (kr0z) Bill Krozbyby.

so i'm guessing the two of you have at least something similar in common. i'm surprised the two of you don't get on better tbph.

I think ghost is perpetually on his period...
    well HTS isn't, that's for certain.

Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    thot needs to be anally invaded by a entire gang of bloods and or crips for lulz
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Bend over, I'll drive.

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by stl1 Bend over, I'll drive.

Finny, it must really suck to be you.
Jump to Top