User Controls

I'm emotionally fucked

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Who wants to save me? I'm a scruffy 4.5/10
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    I will be ur parachute bb

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Sudo Who wants to save me? I'm a scruffy 4.5/10

my friend Audi will.

Audi will
    Originally posted by CASPER I will be ur parachute bb

you're a very sweetie man =)
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby my friend Audi will.

Audi will

she gets points for not making a winking face for that picture
    Originally posted by CASPER she gets points for not making a winking face for that picture

and no lame enhancements.
    Ghost Black Hole
    You need Trianglism in your life
    I like audi. Can she stroke my hair softly in her lap while I look up at her milky blue eye?
    HikikomoriYume0 African Astronaut

Audi will

those are the only type of women who can stand to be near you

also OP should just kill himself
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 those are the only type of women who can stand to be near you

also OP should just kill himself

mmmm dont think so bromo, show a picture of a girl that can stand you besides your blow up doll lmao
    Originally posted by Sudo I like audi. Can she stroke my hair softly in her lap while I look up at her milky blue eye?

she's a good girl and will probably let you if you're sweet to her, which i know you would be, love.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby she's a good girl and will probably let you if you're sweet to her, which i know you would be, love.

will she cut through my hard exterior to get to my gooey caramel filling?
    Originally posted by Sudo will she cut through my hard exterior to get to my gooey caramel filling?

if you meet her half way yes.

WellHung Black Hole
    ur a pansy, op. An extra soft millen^ial

Audi will

Put a fucking colored contact lens in bitch.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Put a fucking colored contact lens in bitch.

She would be quite fuckable if she did.
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    OP life is worth living
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    i get the whole principle thing..can even appreciate it to a degree but fuck you are one of the most boring posters the internet has ever seen. even if you started posted like you use to right now...there is no making up for this utter bullshit. you were funny. now you're just dead weight online and in real life.
    Originally posted by Dregs i get the whole principle thing..can even appreciate it to a degree but fuck you are one of the most boring posters the internet has ever seen. even if you started posted like you use to right now…there is no making up for this utter bullshit. you were funny. now you're just dead weight online and in real life.

I will kill you 7 different ways and caress your carcass until you post mortum ejaculate all over yourself, then send pictures to your grandmother and that girl you really like. I don't try to be funny or anything you fucking faggot but I will make you my girl in the box for 7 years then hunt you in the wilderness like the deadliest game. Fuck everything about you you hardcore mediocre faggot
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    you're an idiot. i was "talking" to infinity when i posted that. lanny seems to have deleted his posts. lol after reading that your most definitely mediocre in the hardcore department. you try way too hard. you must be exhausted after that post. hope you came all over laptop/cell whatever just for lil ol me though. i have that effect on guys.
Jump to Top