User Controls

hdl thinks im jill the car

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    what a lil whimpers thats wrong again
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    I don't get it..
    Ghost Black Hole
    What if the person spamming infinityshock alts isn't actually infinityshock....
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby what a lil whimpers thats wrong again

Please link to the post where I said this
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet Please link to the post where I said this

nah im too busy
    Originally posted by Ghost What if the person spamming infinityshock alts isn't actually infinityshock….

Mind fucking blown *bomb sound effect*
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby nah im too busy

Gee, wonder if because like everything else you say it never happened.
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet Gee, wonder if because like everything else you say it never happened.

thats really rich coming from you who calls me a rapist over and over like a retard. you're so fucking lame, go smoke a bowl and jerkoff or something.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby thats really rich coming from you who calls me a rapist over and over like a retard. you're so fucking lame, go smoke a bowl and jerkoff or something.

For the record, you called yourself a rapist.

Points for being a forum first. But youre kinda stuck with the mantle now, lil broski.
    Originally posted by CASPER For the record, you called yourself a rapist.

Points for being a forum first. But youre kinda stuck with the mantle now, lil broski.

I'm going to fuck you til you love me.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'm going to fuck you til you love me.

I play hard 2 get
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'm going to fuck you til you love me.

I play hard 2 get
    Weeeeeeel gonts
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by CASPER For the record, you called yourself a rapist.

This. It should be a lesson to you about lying, but here you are making threads like this.
    I skimmed over almost every post in Spurious, dating back to the oldest ones. kr0z did seem to imply on several occasions that he was a rapist, even if he was only joking.

Who knows. In Texas, rape isn't taken very seriously unless it's a kid that is raped. Women are kind of expected to just deal with it, and the Texas government even protects regular rapists. They protect all types of sex offenders actually but especially the "normal" kind
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers I skimmed over almost every post in Spurious, dating back to the oldest ones. kr0z did seem to imply on several occasions that he was a rapist, even if he was only joking.

Who knows. In Texas, rape isn't taken very seriously unless it's a kid that is raped. Women are kind of expected to just deal with it, and the Texas government even protects regular rapists. They protect all types of sex offenders actually but especially the "normal" kind

ur full of shit. Texas takes pride in delivering Justice. Texas is one state you really don't wanna break the law.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers I skimmed over almost every post in Spurious, dating back to the oldest ones. kr0z did seem to imply on several occasions that he was a rapist, even if he was only joking.

U need a hobby, Son.
    Originally posted by WellHung ur full of shit. Texas takes pride in delivering Justice. Texas is one state you really don't wanna break the law.

That's ridiculous. You probably haven't ever been here, let alone actually lived here. There is numerous incidents in this state's history where highschool or college athletes get away with gang-raping females. And it's not just the females.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/this-is-not-hazing-this-is-rape-a-texas-towns-football-nightmare

People don't have a clue, even a lot of the people from here, as to how corrupt and shitty the Texas government is, on either the state or city levels.
    She was home on the day her son learned he was promoted to varsity. But he and his friends were uncharacteristically nervous about leaving the JV team behind to move into the new locker room.

“My son comes home and is like, ‘I heard that there’s something that happens to us,’” Jennifer says.

He’d heard a rumor. Something about an initiation to the team. It involved sodomy.

Jennifer was horrified but skeptical that the—admittedly outrageous—rumor was worth worrying about.

“I looked at him, I was like, ‘You’re lying, that’s not true. That’s a lie,’” she protested, crying as she remembers it now. “We trusted that the coaches were watching them, and, you know, taking care of them.”

Police later told Jennifer that witnesses say her son was raped with a broomstick. He has not corroborated those accounts.

In February of this year, a victim went to La Vernia police with claims of sexual assault by the town’s athletes. As the investigation unfolded, police found at least nine more victims of alleged abuse—spanning a period of at least three years—by football, baseball, and basketball stars.

I know a guy from that town and that definitely happens there. Just right down the road from me. My county, Bexar county, has an unusually high ratio of sex offenders to non sex offenders. They are protected by the government here.
Jump to Top