User Controls

Obama's Hope Campaign CTO 2008-2012 n TOTSE

Tesla Coil Tuskegee Airman
    Took me a while to piece every page since everyone here is too lazy to view it page by page

if you're From DH... You came to a site that is an iteration to Zoklet which Zok the Admin of that site was an Iteration and Moderator of the infamous totse.com formerly known as &totse (dialup telnet board pre internet) which has Cult of the Dead Cow aka CDC or Cult Dead Cow which is linked to Beto O'Roarke the man running for president and hired the woman to be his CTO (and now another) related to Harper Reed. Who also left Paypal and eBay as their COO (Cheif of Operations)

The Tech Guru Technocratics will be running this nation soon

PS Obama by the request of Clinton had pardon a man for murder of a Bombing which killed 2 Police Officers in Chicago and 1 Brinx guard from the same area. These were head of the Weather Underground Organization. What does Bill Clinton and Obama have in common or links to this 1970s and 80s radical group that resurfaced in the 1990s?

Also Note that the man who ran totse (real name and not a pseudonym as claimed.. I will attest to this) that Jeff Hunter, Aka Taipain Enigma aka enigma worked for the famous hedgefund group that James Comey worked for at the same time and both left Bridgewater Associates (That hedgefun group CEO Ray Daleo Billionaire) and James comey was elected as the head of FBI while Jeff Hunter went on to some company in Ct

"Totse Forever" - harperreed.org Harper Reed co CTO in 2008 for Obama Campaign Strategist and CTO in 2012.

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Everyone has an obligation to eat more meat.
    Hey Lanny.. let us mod our own threads. I'm getting sick and tired of this old fuck trolling a serious post. I want to slam his fucking head into a lillylog whatever that means.
    Tesla coil has an obligation to eat more meat.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Tesla Coil Hey Lanny.. let us mod our own threads. I'm getting sick and tired of this old fuck trolling a serious post. I want to slam his fucking head into a lillylog whatever that means.

lanny is an arrogant bastard and wont listen to you
    I think I just realized you're all Obama cucks and Bush and Dick Cheney worshipers... Watching Obama and Bush swinging hands and laughing that the MIC had a new reason to up the AI and Big Brother on Society through Technocrats is obvious as fuck here.

Yes I like new technology too but fuck you people.

MIC, CIA, FEYE and whatever else with the old Pinkerton Black Water turned Securita's game

Swinging and laughing at the dead cops who were nothing more than expendables for the cause.

FUCK YOU!

And fuck the Radical Leftest group Weather Underground Organization and no doubt Antifa related

And Trump is putting on a sideshow no doubt. With his good friend "Larry Silverstein"

I'd love to smash the fuck out of your fucking treasonous asses.

I see you're out of Georgia, Rogue Lanny. and one of the sites your IP (or proxy) mapped to the Florida small airport that Muhammid Atta flew out of. Why is that
    Is Infinityshock a silly alt for Lanny?
    lolol

Fuck you old man.. You hate America and want to disrupt my postings you salty cunt

Originally posted by WellHung lolol

Go fuck yourself Matt

Get ready for the Secret Service to show up you POS whatever that means

dickhead cucks