User Controls

Nigs @ Night: Real time feel time tbh fam

Aight nigs, gonna be here for like 5 hours. Lets have some real talk niggas. I know yall got depression and sadness and drug problems and shit niggas.

Ill start, I think I am becoming an alcoholic niggas. I stopped smoking weed niggas and niggas I turn to the bottle niggas. I dont get too plastered niggas I swear niggas. I just get comfy niggas. Is this a problem niggas? My GF is concerned for me but TBH niggas I dont give a fricken heck niggas.
    That's the weird part about becoming an alcoholic. You don't realize it's happening, and then you're like "holy shit I NEED to drink". I'd probably stop now. Now would be the easiest time to stop, at the start of the downward spiral.
    Nah just tell her that brews are the drink of industry and its what a MAN does thats why she don't understand the deep philosophical reasons behind it. Women gather fruits and berries and wheat while men cook it up into alcohol, get drunk and kill shit. Tell her you understand her concern though and appreciate her love and caring for you, fake a tear and say "you're so damn good to me baby, how did I ever get so lucky".

Maybe pick up some wine and share a few glasses with her to get her in the mood and pound her until she falls asleep then you can drink all the beer and whiskey you want all night until you stumble into bed and pass out. Most girls I meet are the same way and not into smoking weed, drinking, hard drugs, vidya games, butt sex. But when they watch me do it for years like its no big deal and drop it, pick it up, drop it again like I'm not even paying attention they become less concerned and are more willing to join in.

Trying to force it doesn't go well like "FUCK YOU BITCH IM DRINKING AND I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU OR ANYONE SAYS!". You gotta get inside their head and wreak havok from the inside and give them no option but to love you [FONT=arial]uninhibitedly so they trust you to do a few lines of coke every now and then or get drunk and party with some friends every now and again.

It's give and take. Not really because I bet she has bad habits you could point out too like junk food or netflix/facebook or shopping or whatever the fuck girls are into these days. [/FONT]

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Everyone needs spots of every day heavy drinking in their life. I'm pretty much an alcoholic but I have cutting back periods and go hard periods and those times when I'm drinking heavily are fun memories. I don't know if the memories change with time or it was like that when I lived it but they all have the odd quality of feeling like I'm underwater, like I think back on those times and everything is vaguely monochromatic, memories of sound are diffused (as if heard through water), and it's just like really calm and weighless. Hard to describe, probably the effect of mild brain damage or something, but still pleasant.

Still not sure if it's better to smoke or drink. For better or worse I'm a drinker and couldn't replace it with weed if I wanted. Vaping and edibles are almost certainly better for your health than drinking but it's possible, if you're a half civilized human being, to be drunk all the time and carry on with your life while I've met very few people who can be normal high-functioning adults while high, I certainly turn into a useless pile of shit with pretty much any level of THC in my system.
    I certainly turn into a useless pile of shit with pretty much any level of THC in my system.

I used to drive a forklift for 4 years and I would go into work high every day. Having a crazy tolerance helps too. I have some outdoor pot thats really low in THC but very high in CBD, I'm not much into it because I like high quality indoor pot thats 30%+ THC but all my old burnout hippie friends that are in their 50's seem to really enjoy the stuff. This one dude Larry can't even smoke a joint of indoor stuff but he likes my outdoor pot because no matter how much you smoke its just a mild body buzz and some slight cerebral action but has no weed smell or strong intoxicating effects.

I wish I could send you a sample I think you would really enjoy this stuff Lanny, its grown in one of the best growing regions in north america and hand processed by yours truly.

For me it dont matter if im drunk or stoned. My functioning is pretty decent still. The only drawback I see in smoking pot is that of employment. I would actually rather have an interaction where I need my where whithal while I am high rather than when I am drunk because I know simply know myself better in that state. Though I view my smoking as more problematic than my drinking overall and that is why I quit.

I dunno. There is something about reflecting while drinking alcohol that is connective. It feels as I sit down with my bottle of whiskey and look at the glass I am taking part in a ritual of man. Alcohols history is something I connect with much more than marijuana. Alcohol fueled armies. It built nations. When I down a bottle of wine I cant help but think back to a roman cavalry in an encampment with such a similar concoction. The soldiers await their battle, knowning not if they will return, partake in a happiness that only their mead can provide. I am a pretty sentimental kinda nigga myself.

To enter, I probably should end it. I mean kms not my drinking obviously. Jokes aside though thats some good advice. I may not need to drink now but if I keep up the rate I am its much more likely I will need to. Good thoughts for keeping it in check.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I hate weed and dislike being drunk but opiates though. I can function perfectly fine on opiates and i feel fucking great.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I hate weed and dislike being drunk but opiates though. I can function perfectly fine on opiates and i feel fucking great.

agreed, more or less. weed I don't enjoy a lot (though can be fun sometimes) and I can't drink enough for it to be worthwhile anymore - after too much benzo abuse I get muscle spasms and other unpleasant rebound effects if I try to drink hard. I eat tramadol fairly regularly, proper opioids are nice but usually retardedly expensive
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    agreed, more or less. weed I don't enjoy a lot (though can be fun sometimes) and I can't drink enough for it to be worthwhile anymore - after too much benzo abuse I get muscle spasms and other unpleasant rebound effects if I try to drink hard. I eat tramadol fairly regularly, proper opioids are nice but usually retardedly expensive

Luckily my gf has a prescription and she's all about sharing.

Also tiny negro, i will have real talk feel talk with you in IRC, we should set a date and have a get together, you're invited too aldra.
    Lol niggas tramadol is some real time feel time shit. Its a shit opiate but even as shit as it is its a better high than most other drugs. I remember one time I was at work fuck in the bum on tram and I was walking from the shoe dept to the kids dept and I started vomiting but just kept waking. I had like a 20 foot trail of vomit. It looked as if some invisible slug was leaving its slimy trail behind me. Funny thing is I didnt even go home that day. I was just like "nahhh guys, im good. aint no thang". Shit department stores are retardly ridiculous jobs.
    Lol niggas tramadol is some real time feel time shit. Its a shit opiate but even as shit as it is its a better high than most other drugs.

I prefer tramadol to every opiate except H and oxy

Apparently,how much you enjoy Tramadol depends on your metabolism
    bling bling Dark Matter
    dont wuit weed my best friend wuitted weed he die d 1 mont ago
Jump to Top