User Controls

Can we all agree infinity shock is infinitely autistic?

Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Can we agree that he is autistic?
    HTS highlight reel
    Infinityshock is just Michael Douglas's character from the movie Falling Down. He's a good man who's been pushed to the brink by an uncaring world ruled over by uncaring admins who ABUSE their powers.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by HTS Infinityshock is just Michael Douglas's character from the movie Falling Down. He's a good man who's been pushed to the brink by an uncaring world ruled over by uncaring admins who ABUSE their powers.

Cry me a river this level of spamfucked screams autism..
    Autism confirmed autism
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Can we all agree that you're extremely fuxkable, thotgurl?
    Originally posted by WellHung Can we all agree that you're extremely fuxkable, thotgurl?

We get it you wanna bone me like this forum is getting boned right now.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by HTS Infinityshock is just Michael Douglas's character from the movie Falling Down. He's a good man who's been pushed to the brink by an uncaring world ruled over by uncaring admins who ABUSE their powers.

When I try to speak to mexicans telling them my name, they don't get it so I have to mime digging a hole like you dug a hole.. and mention michael douglas and they say "oooooh michael dooooglas!" then they get it.

this is... falling down...

im more of a fangoria cat tho

he's gonna be really pissed how much a soda cost now
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Actually, he's more like a 2 year old needing attention.

Pitiful, actually.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Does he even realise that it's literally 2 clicks to delete his whole account?
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Does he even realise that it's literally 2 clicks to delete his whole account?

no he doesn't
    I have been saying that for several years but some of you assholes give him pet names like finny and fin and shit like that. you're feeding the troll you retards
    Ghost Black Hole
    you're just jealous
    OP you need to be more morally more obliged
Jump to Top