User Controls

Whats the point of anything we're all just gonna die anyways.

This world/existence sucks. I wish I had just never existed. There is so much suffering and misery and at any given moment your life could turn into a horror movie. Life is bullshit. I'm seriously considering putting myself to sleep.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    There is no point, all you can do is try to make life a little more enjoyable for yourself.
    This world/existence sucks. I wish I had just never existed. There is so much suffering and misery and at any given moment your life could turn into a horror movie. Life is bullshit. I'm seriously considering putting myself to sleep.

I know it fucking sucks and it's a constant struggle. But don't kill yourself man. Does it mean nothing to you that if almost anyone else in this forum made the same thread as this (talking about killing themself) that I'd either egg them on or not bother to stop them?

Hell, man. Might as well just keep trudging along. At least until you're in old age. Every single time I've thought about killing myself, something amazing has happened that made me think... fuck, good thing I didn't actually do it. For example, a Rocko's Modern Life movie was just announced.

Hell, man. Might as well just keep trudging along. At least until you're in old age. Every single time I've thought about killing myself, something amazing has happened that made me think… fuck, good thing I didn't actually do it. For example, a Rocko's Modern Life movie was just announced.

They're probably going to ruin it so bad that you want to kill yourself again though
    They're probably going to ruin it so bad that you want to kill yourself again though

There's always the Hey Arnold movie! And they're thinking of doing a live episode of Seinfeld.
    The point of existing is to become a space blob and consume the universe.
Jump to Top