User Controls

Lanny is a retard that sucks at moderation because he's too busy being an alcoholic corporate slave

Ghost Black Hole
    Lol one of infinityshocks alts slipped through and became a houston.

Lanny can't devote 100% of his time to this place which is why we needs moderators or janitors at least.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Ghost devote 100% of his time to this place

Only the NEET natural-aristocrat master-race can save us.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    If only a NEET could afford the server bills
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Thotgirl African Astronaut

Lanny×finny
    Originally posted by Thotgirl

Lanny×finny

Guy at the desk is fuckin jacked. Is he Lanny or Socks?
    MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING: Guy at the Desk Special Edition
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by infinityshock lasciviously lambasted lanny the lactating leprechauns longing larynx with large loads of laptoplollipop launched love lube leaving the little lads lips lacerated, limpkin lactating and labia languishing with lockjaw... (banned) ghost for admin 2019

lanny for prison unterbottom 2019

lolololol
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Have we tried banning him yet??
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Have we tried banning him yet??
    lanny has IRL friends now.
    Ghost Black Hole
    no he's just in the doghouse
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Dude is a goddamn extreme faggot who needs to find a purpose in life besides spamming queer pics of Kr0tz. Shit is a new level of pathetic.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Dude is a goddamn extreme faggot who needs to find a purpose in life besides spamming queer pics of Kr0tz. Shit is a new level of pathetic.

no u
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Yes, Ghost, we know you'd happily grab your ankles for him. Don't take the truth so personally.
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    has anybody tired firing Lanny? i mean like there is how many of us VS him we should have at least that much power combined. IF WE work together. United as one KING KONG like motherfucking nigga
    Originally posted by Dregs has anybody tired firing Lanny? i mean like there is how many of us VS him we should have at least that much power combined. IF WE work together. United as one KING KONG like motherfucking nigga

You can't fire the owner of the forum.
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    Anything is possible fucking cunt.
    Lanny is what I call a hard head. With hard heads, the situation always progresses well past any kind of logic or reason or sense. It's not even about infinityshock anymore. It's not about the best welfare of the forum either. And it's not even about the inconvenience to the userbase anymore. You know what it's all about now? It's all about Lanny's personal ego now. It's only about his undying obstinance. And it's now entirely about his saving face. That's it. That's all. All the Fun Bunch are exactly the same.

Hard heads that don't bend, no matter what. They will put you through shit and ruin your experience and sink the entire BBS, before they admit they are wrong. But, you know, I cracked zok. I also cracked Metaphysicist. Even wires, I cracked, although I rejected her anyways, because she's such a vile individual. I cracked acidmelt, too. I got him to admit publicly that he was a piece of shit on Totse who went wrong. Metaphysicist himself witnessed the confession. I'm really good at cracking these hard heads. I don't break any rules to do it either, although they try to get rid of me at every turn.

What you have to do is break them down slowly, with truths and facts and examples they just can't ignore. Lanny WILL crack. Right now, he thinks he won't, but he will. Eventually. Inexorably. Inevitably. He's just a harder egg to crack, that's all, but that doesn't mean he's infallible.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Lanny is what I call a hard head. With hard heads, the situation always progresses well past any kind of logic or reason or sense. It's not even about infinityshock anymore. It's not about the best welfare of the forum either. And it's not even about the inconvenience to the userbase anymore. You know what it's all about now? It's all about Lanny's personal ego now. It's only about his undying obstinance. And it's now entirely about his saving face. That's it. That's all. All the Fun Bunch are exactly the same.

Hard heads that don't bend, no matter what. They will put you through shit and ruin your experience and sink the entire BBS, before they admit they are wrong. But, you know, I cracked zok. I also cracked Metaphysicist. Even wires, I cracked, although I rejected her anyways, because she's such a vile individual. I cracked acidmelt, too. I got him to admit publicly that he was a piece of shit on Totse who went wrong. Metaphysicist himself witnessed the confession. I'm really good at cracking these hard heads. I don't break any rules to do it either, although they try to get rid of me at every turn.

What you have to do is break them down slowly, with truths and facts and examples they just can't ignore. Lanny WILL crack. Right now, he thinks he won't, but he will. Eventually. Inexorably. Inevitably. He's just a harder egg to crack, that's all, but that doesn't mean he's infallible.

Or too busy being drunk..
    And this will go on for years, and years, and years, every day, every hour, every minute. Is it really worth keeping infinityshock's original account banned? Obviously, he feels strongly he was singled out for ban, when others, including Lanny himself, has posted repeated off-topic posts in the topical forums, even insulting other members in the topical threads, and also posting contentless posts in topical threads as well. Not to mention no other Totse holocaust survivors have been permabanned, except for Lanny and I, and Lanny deserved his and earned it. The solution? Unban infinityshock's original account, apologize for the arbitrary moderation, and then everyone can get on to what they were doing without constant interruption. What can be unreasonable about that? Lanny? A word?

This Thread Has Been Locked

Jump to Top