User Controls

My life is boring.

blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    *yawn*
    *Shoves big fat rod in open mouth and facerapes the bitch*

There you go, Zek. I hope I made your life a little bit more interesting with that thought. Feel free to use it when you fuck your bedpole.
    I might as well just give up on trying to prove I'm not Zek to you -_-;

and i don't need to fuck my bed i have better things to use ;)
    You haven't tried to prove shit.

Everytime I call you out you disappear. You tried to lie about not being Zek for 90% of the time we know eachother so that's nothing new.

Y'know, I don't care about you if you are not Zek but I got unfinished business with that dude and I'd like to solve it.

You called Zek a girl and nobody except you does that. It's just so obvious. I don't even...

Sign a capital R on one of your legs or your hands and post a picture. I know my Zekkyboo. Nothing sexual, or revealing. Just a picture of one of your legs with a username or &t or anything. That would be proof.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Uh-oh better shave those legs and paint them toes brosephina.
    I'm serious. I want to know if Zek commited suicide because of me. I hope this is not the case and it bothers me.
    You called Zek a girl and nobody except you does that. It's just so obvious. I don't even…

Because I call her a girl that means we're the same person?

Sign a capital R on one of your legs or your hands and post a picture. I know my Zekkyboo. Nothing sexual, or revealing. Just a picture of one of your legs with a username or &t or anything. That would be proof.

I don't see how that would prove anything.

What do you have to lose?
    Uh-oh better shave those legs and paint them toes brosephina.

Already got them painted green. :D
    What do you have to lose?

Nothing to lose, I just don't see how it would be proof of who I am.
    Already got them painted green. :D

wut shade?
    wut shade?

bright green
    bright green

Very rebel.
    Life is boring.

I can identify that person by those body parts and they keep you anonymous. That's it.

Of course you don't to prove anything but until you do you are Zek. Period.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    I'm pretty sure backbird is kreepykay. At least that has been my understanding since she's been posting here and how I've been addressing blackbird. Didn't zek post under a thousand obvious alias on &Z and get banned a shitton of times by armsmerchant? It sucks arms got left behind. He was an interesting fella if nothing else. Did zek ever post since &Z shut down?
    The only reason you make me speculate on blackbird not being kreepy is that on &Z I didn't particularly care nor agree with her and thought she was retarded. Here, not so much, but then again she doesn't post a whole lot either... To me it doesn't matter. It is what it is.
    The only reason you make me speculate on blackbird not being kreepy is that on &Z I didn't particularly care nor agree with her and thought she was retarded. Here, not so much, but then again she doesn't post a whole lot either… To me it doesn't matter. It is what it is.

Kate posts as What_a_kreep on here i thought.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Kate posts as What_a_kreep on here i thought.

Who's Kate?
    I thought blackbird was just a different handle since I haven't seen a post from whatakreep in a while. Not sure why I got the impression blackbird is kreepy, but I've addressed her/him/it as kreep and I've never been corrected. Idk. I don't know what the fuck the point is pretending to be someone else or whatever yet getting involved in the same drama as before. Makes no sense to me.
Jump to Top