User Controls

150ug - 170ug lsd outside or 250ug in bedroom at night?

The first option i'd have like 2/3 of a hit left over. And the second option I still got computer/ipad. Which would be better.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Why not both?
    Fuck that, do 250ug outside and go live in the world maaann. Don't just do any old bullshit though, go swimming in the ocean, or hiking up a mountain, climb up a giant sperm whale pussy, do something memorable with it. Youll just waste the little you have doing iPad stuff. Other psychedelics I'd say go for it but LSD is special IMO.
    I seriously doubt your guesses of microgram dosage mean anything. I've had fresh laid LSD that was the size of my pinky nail and I was so high that I couldn't see the hallucinations overtook everything
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]

That looks very much like the acid blotter we had back in '80's. We use to have "4-way blotter", too, where each blotter actually had 4 hits on it. One quarter of, let's say, the Black Death 4-way, would have anyone on their ass and seeing monsters everywhere.
    actually i was gonna clip off like 1/5ish of the other hit but actually i think i'll just take one even hit (125ug) and lay in my backyard for a while then come inside and play around on the comp/internet/ipad.
    (To the tune of AC∆DC "sink the pink")

YOU GOTTA!
    EAT
    THE
    SHEET!
    That looks very much like the acid blotter we had back in '80's. We use to have "4-way blotter", too, where each blotter actually had 4 hits on it. One quarter of, let's say, the Black Death 4-way, would have anyone on their ass and seeing monsters everywhere.

lol, shut the fuck up, spectral.
Jump to Top