User Controls

Roshambo has a drug induced seizure while smoking spice out of a soda can in his bedroom at 2am

Ghost Black Hole
    Seizure starts at 5:25

drug induced seizures are the worst because you lose control of your body for like 10 minutes which means you can't do drugs for that 10 minutes. It's like your body shuts down to prevent you from overloading it with toxic substances.
    that boy needs help
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    fake and gay
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    I think I had a seizure on syncans once. I loaded a fat bowl with strong blend and smoked it all in like two minutes. Felt like all was good, then literally the next thing I'm aware of is I'm flat on my back on my patio after having fallen backwards over a lawn chair and knocked the whole thing over with me plus the glass bowl is broken on the ground next to me. No warning at all, just from 0 to regaining awareness on the ground.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Rosh always has the ceiling fan going full blast. he gots hot easily.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Solstice I think I had a seizure on syncans once. I loaded a fat bowl with strong blend and smoked it all in like two minutes. Felt like all was good, then literally the next thing I'm aware of is I'm flat on my back on my patio after having fallen backwards over a lawn chair and knocked the whole thing over with me plus the glass bowl is broken on the ground next to me. No warning at all, just from 0 to regaining awareness on the ground.

Did you ever do syncans again?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    he's starting to remind me of a guy I used to work with, Earnest I think his name was. He used to get really bizarre, retarded ideas in his head and get really mad if you pointed it out. I remember him bringing a pile of mail into the call centre, holding each letter up to the light.

"what are you doing?"
    "I need to check which ones of these are bills"
    "why?"
    "if I don't open it I don't have to pay it"

he quit his job because he had the brilliant idea to print custom T-shirts with slogans and shit on them, then came and asked for his job back 2 weeks later
    Octavian motherfucker
    Why would you want to feel like that?

What a fucking loser...
    Ghost Black Hole
    When you're depressed killing yourself with drugs becomes fun.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by DietYellow that boy needs help

I like roshambo and I know he's a good gont but his makes me feel kinda sad. I love you man roshambo. I liked seeing him having fun recording music w sploo and going to the green day concert. not this.

I once had a seizure a lot more severe than this but I was also on tramadol and gabapentin and whatever muffins sent to me and busted my chin my dishwasher and evidently my gf freaked out really bad (this was like 10 years ago) because she said I was turning blue because I wasn't breathing.

I saw my body being loaded into the ambulance floating above my apartment building. the only good thing about that was It made me realize that we're eternal beings and you're more than your body. But it was a mother fucker, everytime I woke up from a nap I would forget what happened.

really fucked up now what I think about it, I remember glimpses of the whole experience and I was really manicical almost like I was a completely different person, like possession. I crashed my car into a flat bed truck and dont even remember it and busted the windshield. my gf told me that I some lady came up to the car and started bitching that I "was obviously on drugs"

idk never really saw the appeal for spice/jwh..

it doesn't look like you're having a good time.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Ghost Seizure starts at 5:25

drug induced seizures are the worst because you lose control of your body for like 10 minutes which means you can't do drugs for that 10 minutes. It's like your body shuts down to prevent you from overloading it with toxic substances.

Who's working the camera?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Octavian Why would you want to feel like that?

What a fucking loser…

dude I know what you're getting at but I honestly think he doesn't know what he's doing, he's kind of a younger gont and drugs are different these days. Idk its like I started smoking weed when I was 15 and so something like spice just made me want to smoke real weed so I never bothered with spice too much. I tried it a few times. It would either be really weak or it would make me feel too high here does he get the money for this shit? and why does his mom let him do it in her house?
    Originally posted by aldra … then came and asked for his job back 2 weeks later

Did he get it back?
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Good thread.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby dude I know what you're getting at but I honestly think he doesn't know what he's doing, he's kind of a younger gont and drugs are different these days. Idk its like I started smoking weed when I was 15 and so something like spice just made me want to smoke real weed so I never bothered with spice too much. I tried it a few times. It would either be really weak or it would make me feel too high here does he get the money for this shit? and why does his mom let him do it in her house?

He seems like an intelligent guy but is he really not assed about dying? Just seems a waste of potential.
    I'm 97% sure he did not have a seizure. That boy is both so bored and munchhausin's that he pretends that he has illnesses that he doesn't have so he can play in the dirt with the government's drugs in addition to gas station's drugs in additiona to the 40 y/o autistic crackwhore's drugs.

Again, he clearly needs help.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby dude I know what you're getting at but I honestly think he doesn't know what he's doing, he's kind of a younger gont and drugs are different these days. Idk its like I started smoking weed when I was 15 and so something like spice just made me want to smoke real weed so I never bothered with spice too much. I tried it a few times. It would either be really weak or it would make me feel too high here does he get the money for this shit? and why does his mom let him do it in her house?

Yeah, he's only 20. I guess I have to cut him a bit because me and sploo didn't really quit until 21/22 and roshambo got out of rehab last when he was 19.

Thing is, me and sploo only went to 1 rehab and roshambo has been in 2 years straight and learned nothing. Like Bill Krozby said, I can't believe (yes I can I guess) his mom is both giving him money and not kicking him out after KNOWING that he's doing drugs again. She gives him money to buy carts full of little debbies, weed I think, online supplements that get you buzzed, Crouton I think, and he's done crack and spice with her knowing and she didn't kick him out like she said she would.

At this point giving him money is abuse, because he does no good with it. If she would stop giving him money, 80% of this would go away until he decides to be homelss, which he will.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Does he honestly suck people off for weed?

Damn...
    Ghost Black Hole
    Momillion
    She gives him the money because she's afraid of him, that he might end up killing her, so she feels it's best to just keep him hidden away and let him kill himself in the meantime.
Jump to Top