User Controls

ATTN: ALL XRAY TECHNOLOGISTS

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]

Hospital appointment today and the doctor was some African dude who was pretty laid back about letting me take photos of my xrays, something a lot of the Irish cunts won't let you do (they get off on the power too much). I didn't even realise my fibula was broken until today, that explains why it hurt, also the artificial material they put in was apparently rope around the tibia and fibula to keep them in place.

I need to go back in to have some of the pins used to hold the fibula in place removed.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    is that a smiley face
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    You look cute in ur xrays 😍
    shut up tee hee hee
    No you shut up.
    Originally posted by tee hee hee No you shut up.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Soi, I just popped in here and noticed this. I’m at work. Lots to say about your films. Will get back later! Hope all goes well today. It’s good that you can get the screws out though👍🏻
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Yeah it looks like amateur carpentry hour.

Just realised, maybe some of those bolts are why I can't angle my foot from side to side anymore.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Yeah it looks like amateur carpentry hour.

Just realised, maybe some of those bolts are why I can't angle my foot from side to side anymore.

I have some screws in my ankle too, and yeah I could see that. They definitely have restricted my movement somewhat, but you probably have a lot less movement due to the nature of your break (you broke your ankle, neh?).
    Originally posted by HTS I have some screws in my ankle too, and yeah I could see that. They definitely have restricted my movement somewhat, but you probably have a lot less movement due to the nature of your break (you broke your ankle, neh?).

I think I broke the Tibia (the big leg bone) in 2 places, and the fibula (the little leg bone) in one, up closer to the knee.

There is a lot of ligament damage to the ankle and foot too I think, but that's soft tissue and gets better slowly.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I think I broke the Tibia (the big leg bone) in 2 places, and the fibula (the little leg bone) in one, up closer to the knee.

There is a lot of ligament damage to the ankle and foot too I think, but that's soft tissue and gets better slowly.

I had a tib-fib fracture as well, so I dunno. Technologist will surely know more. :p
    Originally posted by HTS I had a tib-fib fracture as well, so I dunno. Technologist will surely know more. :p

I don't really have any questions, just throwing them up for people to see.

I'm glad that everything seems to be healing OK, and they seemed keen for me to keep walking around, which is great. I hate having to use crutches or wearing a walker-boot.

They said healing should be more or less over by 6 months (it's 2 months in).
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I don't really have any questions, just throwing them up for people to see.

I'm glad that everything seems to be healing OK, and they seemed keen for me to keep walking around, which is great. I hate having to use crutches or wearing a walker-boot.

Sounds about right. I hope you heal up good, dude. Stairs still scare me/feel weird to walk on and it's been 18 months. Haha.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I don't really have any questions, just throwing them up for people to see.

did you ask your doctor if you have osteoporosis ?
    Originally posted by HTS Sounds about right. I hope you heal up good, dude. Stairs still scare me/feel weird to walk on and it's been 18 months. Haha.

Hows your recovery going?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Hows your recovery going?

All healed up, but walking around doesn't feel the same as it used to.
    What happened to u hts?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by tee hee hee What happened to u hts?

Slipped on a tiny - but snowy - hill while I was getting a seasonal Starbucks frap with Ghost/Scrawny. My leg fucking exploded. No idea why. It was barely a fall.
    Thise goddamn canadian winters. Same thing happened to my friend; she slipped on some ice in the parking lot at work and was out of comission for over a yr. That parking lot is a deathtrap i swear to god.
Jump to Top