User Controls

I recently got back into bodybuilding...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, it's a pretty boring, monotonous lifestyle. Lift, eat, sleep, rinse and repeat. However, it's a very physically healthy one, as long as stay off the juice, Which is something Larry legend couldn't manage to do.
    ^ gay,
    very, very gay.
    extremely gay.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    I did test 400 about 8 years ago. Didn't even finish a full cycle and never went back. Not worth it Brosiah Thomas.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 I did test 400 about 8 years ago. Didn't even finish a full cycle and never went back. Not worth it Brosiah Thomas.

at a boy, Lawrence.
    WellHung Black Hole
    lol, hey finny. Could you spot me, brother?👍😀
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Not being a fatass = bodybuilding in America
    Octavian motherfucker
    Juice is for fags, just ask me.

Get your diet right and actually lift properly then you get just as good results without taking that stuff. I got slight gyno from slamming
    Test - E. Not doing that shiiiit again.
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    I tried getting in 1k squats
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Thotgirl I tried getting in 1k squats

baby ur incredible. love u .
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Octavian Juice is for fags, just ask me.

Get your diet right and actually lift properly then you get just as good results without taking that stuff. I got slight gyno from slamming
    Test - E. Not doing that shiiiit again.

Well, you should've done your cycle correctly. I'm not a proponent of steroids but there is a right and wrong way to use them. I won't ever need them but I did try stinging nettle extract. Ended up with a six pack in like 3 weeks, but my dick was temporarily sorta disabled. I had premature ejaculation and couldn't get fully erect. Problem was, it was a cheap extract with nothing to counter-act the body compensating by upping the estrogen levels
    lol if you ever gear up without an estrogen blocker you'll end up looking like Wellfed
    🐿 African Astronaut
    OPs a soft titty fag bitch.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by 🐿 OPs a soft titty fag bitch.

Sorry y'all my second profile is outta control
    HikikomoriYume0 African Astronaut
    post pics
    He wants to see your luscious man breasts Matt
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Yeah, lets see your abs Matt.

Post em.

Come on.

Where are they?

Time to skip a dinner or two?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Yeah, lets see your abs Matt.

Post em.

Come on.

Where are they?

Time to skip a dinner or two?

how do u post pics, brother?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Lost 15 lbs, folks. im in a cutting phase.❤
Jump to Top