User Controls

spinal decompression / chiro's

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    anyone ever had it done or been to one? Last year around this time I had a slip disc and it was bothering me big timee and I went to this masonic gont that but my face in his dick and would pop my shit before going to play golf and it felt better but I felt to an extent his explanation of shit was kinda quakery. It helped and I went for several setions but his slammer hillary would call me asking where i've been and one time It felt good at the time but felt worse.

(I have scoliosis) but its been 9 months and haven't had problems but I know those gonts that use the spinal decompression tables. which seems more legit as its a slower practice.

what do you gonts think about this? I guess it could be just like anything else but I've heard of some people literally dying due to this or being permanently fucked up. Like when the gont first did this to me I was kinda freaked out. He took an x tray of me and you could see my poop in it and I feel like he probably cranked it afterwards.

my left leg is longer than my right and i think it fundamentally leads to a lot of problems.

I broke my a couple bones in my face and my colorbone and they refered me to get a plastic surgeon and to get an expensive brace but I think a lot of that is unnecessary and them covering there asses I actually feel a lot better in that respect. who knows maybe dr. handcock is for real.. I was like yes yes whatever just fix it like he was talking to me like a child even though I know a lot about the el spino, aye cabrone.

and with my face/eye I guess it could be worse I could look like john mccain and or wear an eyepatch to look more badass lol jk, but even my eye the way its healing the skin from the scar has pulled my eye more closed so I've trying to stretch it.

]
Jump to Top