User Controls

We all all the same on the inside

Admin African Astronaut
    It doesn't matter color, race, religion, or anything else.

Except for obese people, they are full of fat.

And homosexuals, they are full of aids.
    HikikomoriYume0 African Astronaut
    Consciousness between individuals is so different you might as well consider every single person to be their own species
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    Yeah ok bro. Rnough of thse bullshit threads for a day??? cool dude.
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Admin It doesn't matter color, race, religion, or anything else.

that's not fucking true. different races have often extremely different biochemical circumstances and pathologies. you can't put black peoples organs into white people or vice versa, in fact nothing is precisely the same.

niggers and humans are two separate species, like abbos and denisovan/mongoloids. pretending we're the same species is just... highly disingenuous and i hate to use the term but 'unscientific'.
    HikikomoriYume0 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by snab_snib that's not fucking true. different races have often extremely different biochemical circumstances and pathologies. you can't put black peoples organs into white people or vice versa, in fact nothing is precisely the same.

niggers and humans are two separate species, like abbos and denisovan/mongoloids. pretending we're the same species is just… highly disingenuous and i hate to use the term but 'unscientific'.

You're the only other intelligent person here besides myself
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by snab_snib that's not fucking true. different races have often extremely different biochemical circumstances and pathologies. you can't put black peoples organs into white people or vice versa, in fact nothing is precisely the same.

niggers and humans are two separate species, like abbos and denisovan/mongoloids. pretending we're the same species is just… highly disingenuous and i hate to use the term but 'unscientific'.

Are you sure? I'm fairly certain we have the same organs.
    Originally posted by Admin Are you sure? I'm fairly certain we have the same organs.

we have the same organs as pigs for the most part too. they're kinda different though in technical details. even though, sometimes they'll work for a while in a pinch. you can take a experienced medical professional who knows a lot about human microbiology and show him two livers, a niggers liver and a humans liver, and he could tell you which is which. different races also react in different ways to medicine. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2594139/

knowing this, how can you pretend that niggers and humans are going to have the same behaviors and thoughts and feelings and capacities and potentials? it's literally, scientifically unthinkable that we aren't different kinds of creatures.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by snab_snib we have the same organs as pigs for the most part too. they're kinda different though in technical details. even though, sometimes they'll work for a while in a pinch. you can take a experienced medical professional who knows a lot about human microbiology and show him two livers, a niggers liver and a humans liver, and he could tell you which is which. different races also react in different ways to medicine. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2594139/

knowing this, how can you pretend that niggers and humans are going to have the same behaviors and thoughts and feelings and capacities and potentials? it's literally, scientifically unthinkable that we aren't different kinds of creatures.

shut up u filthy nigger. ur annoying.
    Originally posted by WellHung shut up u filthy nigger. ur annoying.

haha

i'm white
Jump to Top