User Controls

WHAT DO NIGGERS WANT?

snab_snib African Astronaut
    WHAT DO NIGGERS WANT?

In this day and age wherein the nigger is 4-1 favored over a human for any non-elected government job, what do they want? Whenin the U.S. a nigger is favored each and every time over a human for scholarships, what do they want? They already have the world by the ass. A nigger sow can shit out 6 nigglets and not only have all the food it can eat, but cableTV, Electricity for it's taxpayer funded niggernest and money left over to buy malt liquor, cigs, and lotto tickets.

What more do the beasts want? They have everything that they want and somehow, they profess to want more. More WHAT? These animals claim to want to "advance" their place in society. The truth is, they HAVE no place in society.

So, on that thought, they again want something they've not earned or deserved. I've got news for niggers. Basketball, Football, nor any other ball sport are not critical life skills. Bad mopping of floors, sweeping sidewalks, and cleaning toilets can prove to be the most daunting tasks for niggers, but a human can do these tasks without batting an eye and that's the reason we see so few niggers flying jet airliners, performing open heart surgeries, and arguing cases in the Supreme Court. But niggers, it seems, want the chance to do these things regardless of their success or failure at these tasks.

Niggers, MLK can'tmake you smarter, more productive, or more desirable to society. You are a failed race and parasitic on every society you are able to infiltrate. Intelligent non-guilt societies like the Chinese see what niggers have done and they want no part of it. Niggers, show me a housing project in Bejing. In fact, show me a profitable section 8 niggernest housing project anywhere in the U.S. that is an asset to the surrounding community and I'll show you a dog that can play the mandolin.
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    TL;DR. fUCK OFF unless you got booze and or drugs to give me for free
    and for those reasons, i suggest we kill every last fucking nigger until there are never niggers anymore or ever again, as it is the only humane and rational course of action.
    instead we should kill every pregnant woman..child in it and those about to be born. Fuc off worthless cunts. You deserve far worse in life and in death
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    not until the cloning facilities are ready, comrade

patience
    Originally posted by snab_snib not until the cloning facilities are ready, comrade

patience

agreed. cool beans. its just hard to be as patient as you bro. no offence.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ITT: OP is mad that blacks laugh at him and call him a faggot because he is afraid of them

what else is new here, most of you gonts make the same thread everyday, whats the next fread?

NIGGER RAPES A WHYTE WOMAN.. she probably had it coming so who cares?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ITT: OP is mad that blacks laugh at him and call him a faggot because he is afraid of them

what else is new here, most of you gonts make the same thread everyday, whats the next fread?

NIGGER RAPES A WHYTE WOMAN.. she probably had it coming so who cares?

imagine the kind of depraved, sick mind that comes up with this sort of fantasy. all for some unrelated group of people (that hate you) that you've been brainwashed into sacrificing yourself for.
    Originally posted by snab_snib imagine the kind of depraved, sick mind that comes up with this sort of fantasy. all for some unrelated group of people (that hate you) that you've been brainwashed into sacrificing yourself for.
    \
    yeah. that's right. just walk away.
    we niggas in dat space just want a kool dank, u mad whyte.boi?
    \
    posting in a krolo thread

Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Affirmative Action should offend any human with an once of pride, wanting into a society that needs to be legislated to accept you is weak. That said we should just go into universities and force anyone in social sciences whatever their race to go and fight forest fires and dig trenches.
    we could use those people to go raw-dog into fukushima and clean it up.
    Originally posted by snab_snib WHAT DO NIGGERS WANT?

In this day and age wherein the nigger is 4-1 favored over a human for any non-elected government job, what do they want? Whenin the U.S. a nigger is favored each and every time over a human for scholarships, what do they want? They already have the world by the ass. A nigger sow can shit out 6 nigglets and not only have all the food it can eat, but cableTV, Electricity for it's taxpayer funded niggernest and money left over to buy malt liquor, cigs, and lotto tickets.

What more do the beasts want? They have everything that they want and somehow, they profess to want more. More WHAT? These animals claim to want to "advance" their place in society. The truth is, they HAVE no place in society.

So, on that thought, they again want something they've not earned or deserved. I've got news for niggers. Basketball, Football, nor any other ball sport are not critical life skills. Bad mopping of floors, sweeping sidewalks, and cleaning toilets can prove to be the most daunting tasks for niggers, but a human can do these tasks without batting an eye and that's the reason we see so few niggers flying jet airliners, performing open heart surgeries, and arguing cases in the Supreme Court. But niggers, it seems, want the chance to do these things regardless of their success or failure at these tasks.

Niggers, MLK can'tmake you smarter, more productive, or more desirable to society. You are a failed race and parasitic on every society you are able to infiltrate. Intelligent non-guilt societies like the Chinese see what niggers have done and they want no part of it. Niggers, show me a housing project in Bejing. In fact, show me a profitable section 8 niggernest housing project anywhere in the U.S. that is an asset to the surrounding community and I'll show you a dog that can play the mandolin.

You sound kinda frothy dawg. And the mandolin is for fags like §m£ÂgØL

Ben Carson is a groid and was a brain surgeon and likes oreos

You've been debunked
    Originally posted by Nil Affirmative Action should offend any human with an once of pride, wanting into a society that needs to be legislated to accept you is weak. That said we should just go into universities and force anyone in social sciences whatever their race to go and fight forest fires and dig trenches.

I think you mean ounce of pride. God you're stupid. How embarrassing!
    WellHung Black Hole
    My favorite rappers are notorious BIG, doctor Dre and Snoop Dogg. They used to pump out mad beats.
    Originally posted by WellHung My favorite rappers are notorious BIG, doctor Dre and Snoop Dogg. They used to pump out mad beats.

I actually got to meat Bushwick Bill. The midget from ghetto.Boyz at my job.

But I'm more into Houston rap like Tre ZRO JUICY J AND SCREW
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I actually got to meat Bushwick Bill. The midget from ghetto.Boyz at my job.

But I'm more into Houston rap like Tre ZRO JUICY J AND SCREW

Doug, if you don't mind, will you plz post a song or 2 from the Houston rappers? and I'll give it a listen...👍
    Originally posted by WellHung Doug, if you don't mind, will you plz post a song or 2 from the Houston rappers? and I'll give it a listen…👍

My name's not Doug. It's Brookes.

*Steps up from the front lines*
Jump to Top