User Controls

"I quit my job because I hate kahkis"

Bill Krozbydogs will never happen.
    Hey Bill Krozbyzyboy, will you spend the money you save by neglecting your child on fake tits like Zek?

It would totally add to your edgelord image and you always wanted tattood sluts with big tits to sell your hotdogs. Huh?

Two birds with one stone, I'd say.
    Bill Krozby is like a Kramer.
    Bill Krozby is like a nigger.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I found zek's tittypics the other day, not sure why I saved the links but I'm suitably ashamed. it looks like someone slapped tits on a low-rent kurt cobain.

I legit had to wear khakis as part of my high school uniform. we had entire classes of gay little steve irwin clones
    Pretty sure you saved them for the "Things degenerates do" thing or what it was called. Do you still have that stuff? The deliriant speedball sploo and cut up Zek. Y'know what I mean, right?
    I was at the mall yesterday with my Zomrades wearing Kahakis and got a lot of second looks from the females. For once I didn't blend into the scenery and it was dope
    Keep it up.

That chemistry plant inside your skull is actually quite capable of producing good stuff if you let it.
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    I've never seen a guy I thought looked hot in khakis.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ITT the asshole hurt is immense from boys who live with female family members. (and don't get laid)
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Do you have a college degree Bill Krozby?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I quit my job because I love khakis. I'll see to it personally that at some point, Bill Krozbydogs will happen.
Jump to Top