User Controls

I think my neighbors are torturing their child

Ok so, uhh, well, I know how a beating sounds. I've got slapped a lot and I'm pretty sure I've heard a belt. Then I hear the mother laugh... The son is screaming, like fo real. He's maybe 10 years old. He screams in rage or pain and again, I hear the mother laugh.

I'm not gonna lie, she's a pretty hot milf in her early 40's and I thought many times about stretching her holes out real good but that's kind of a bummer.

I'm into that kinda shit, too. You don't have to beat your child. Give it to me, ok?

The kid's kind of a crybaby. Maybe they were playing a board game and he through a tantrum, got slapped and the mom had to laugh...??? Twice. I dunno.

Give me tips how to handle the situation.
    Ok, I'm spying on them now. Mom's stting on the couch wrapping her hand, trying to get stuff off of it with a paper towel. Kid screamed "NO!" but is in the same room walking around with clothes on. I still think she fucked him up.

They have a big couch. Mom wears black leggings and just leaned back with her legs nicely spread but the distance is too far to see any details. Fuck.
    They left the room and the kid is either giggling or crying. Hard to tell. Another angry scream.

No sight of the mother.
    I have decided that the relieve of an orgasm is required to sharpen my focus so I've started jerking off.

Silence.
    Kid enters kitchen. No mother. Awkward.
    C'mon, give something to work with or I have to abandon this fap and blue ball myself. Just lock the little shit in his room and finger yourself on the couch where I can see you. Then I'll flash my mighty cock out the window and it's a done deal.

After I have whispered deeply in her asshole I can continue investigating this case from inside. Inside the mother.
    I think my karma just saved the boy. I have gladly not crossed the point of no return and forced my penis back into my pants.

Unpleasant? Yea, absolutely. Worth it? Not sure.....
    I think it's still fair to say that I'm a hero. I have done the right thing and I'm proud of myself.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Throw a rock through her window with an attached note that says 'I Know What You Did Last Night.' Then, continue to throw rocks through her window each night, every night, with different quotes from American presidents and philosophers and comedians, in no particular order. THEN, after about a month of this, go to her house and knock on her door and ask her if she's been getting someone throwing rocks with quotes on them through her windows, and tell explain to her that someone has been doing it to you as well; this will build up trust on her end a sense of companionship. Assure her you've set up surveillance in order to order to catch the son-of-a-bitch. The next night, break into her house and violently rape her (I know rape is inherently violent, I mean that you should make it a point to beat the fuck out of her and cut her up a bunch, maybe break some bones, snap a few of her fingers the wrong way).

I don't know what I'm saying here other then that I just want you to rape her...
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Try harder.
    I'm with you on this one. What must be done, must be done.

She's really nice, though. She once came up to me saying that I don't have to worry if she stalks around my house because she's just trying to save baby birds from getting mauled by my cats. Seemed genuine and legit.

Maybe I can still rape her but without snapping fingers. That's gross.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Update?
    If you can't fit a bowling pin in each of her holes by now you've fucked up.
    Sometimes it sounds like the neighbors here are beating their kid too, little fucker won't shut up half the time anyway, if the coppers knocked and asked me questions I'd be pissed.
    I have no idea what you guys are talking about. My account got hacked when this was posted.

It's all really weird because my neighbor indeed got raped by a well hung unknown man yesterday. I have started a neighborhood watch, Guardian Angel kinda thing to get access to even more houses and rape, uhhh, I mean protect my neighborhood milfs.
Jump to Top