User Controls

30 Rare games for Xbox One for $20

Ghost Black Hole
    I didn't know this existed, I would buy an Xbox just for this game alone.

It has both viva pinata games. The original one was on PC but it's impossible to play or torrent anymore. Also has 360 exclusives like nuts and bolts and the sequel to viva pinata.

I played Conker Live and Reloaded demo on OG Xbox and it was fun as fuck. The regular Conker looks kinda gay and I'm not interested in it.

It's not included in that bundle, but it is backwards compatible now.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    I'm still pissed about the lag during multi player in perfect dark 64
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Viva Pinata for the PC is still around for free, just a little harder to find.

Link Google Drive:
    Part 1 – Part 2 – Part 3 – Part 4 – Part 5

https://igg-games.com/viva-pinata-369617919-free-download.html
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by DietYellow I played Conker Live and Reloaded demo on OG Xbox and it was fun as fuck. The regular Conker looks kinda gay and I'm not interested in it.

It's not included in that bundle, but it is backwards compatible now.

It's literally the same game with better graphics and online. But it's pretty weird they don't include it on Rare Replay because it was an Xbox exclusive and the original game was on N64.

The xbox had more levels for online but thats about it.
    Originally posted by Ghost but it's impossible to play or torrent anymore.

Um why...
    Originally posted by Ghost It's literally the same game with better graphics and online. But it's pretty weird they don't include it on Rare Replay because it was an Xbox exclusive and the original game was on N64.

The xbox had more levels for online but thats about it.

Does conker 64 have the marine levels? It seems like he's in the marine uniform the whole time from screenshots, but idk that was the only level in the demo.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Um why…

Because it was a windows live game and needs the windows live game service to run and that service no longer exists. There might be a decent crack for it in the link spectral posted but it's just one of those games that fell through the cracks of history.

I don't think there will be a reliable way to play it until we can emulate the Xbox one which will take like 20-30 years

Originally posted by DietYellow Does conker 64 have the marine levels? It seems like he's in the marine uniform the whole time from screenshots, but idk that was the only level in the demo.

Ya. The Xbox remake really played up the military themed aspects of the first game and pretty much based the entire online off the single player missions where it references saving Private Ryan and you fight nazi teddy bears
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Nits and bolts was kinda shit and broken but you could also build whatever the fuck you wanted too so it evens out, not seen many games like that since, that castle siege one and kerbal maybe
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Ghost Because it was a windows live game and needs the windows live game service to run and that service no longer exists. There might be a decent crack for it in the link spectral posted but it's just one of those games that fell through the cracks of history.

Launch the game, and when it asks you to create an Live Games user account. Simply click it away, and select Games for Windows Live again.

Now click create an account.

You have to read through an ''I agree'' page, but between the lines there's a link saying: create local account.
Jump to Top