User Controls

Can children be gay?

Ghost Black Hole
    Because this one sure is

Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    no disrespect but what sort of disgusting shit is this in the a.m.?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it doesn't make sense to me that you'd try to make that call before they've gone through puberty

(((someone))) really did a number on that kid
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra it doesn't make sense to me that you'd try to make that call before they've gone through puberty

There is no way that kid is ever gonna get a girlfriend or have his first kiss with a female. Girls are biologically wired to have zero interest in the gays
    that kid is from the House of Eviiil. I can not imagine what it must be like in that home. Sick, twisted, depraved minds are working on that kid in every imaginable way. Wonder what this kid will be like in his teens. The horror...
    Ghost Black Hole
    Even my transgender girlfriend thinks this is fucked up and not a healthy mentality for a child.

Kids should not have to worry about SELF EXPRESSION and BE YOURSELF BE DIFFERENT AND PROUD OF WHO U R!! and participate in borderline fetishism and sexualization.

That is a time in a childs life when they should be care free and not worry about the problems of the world. When I was that age I just played vidjeo games and built with lego.
    Firekrochfatty African Astronaut
    when i was a kid growing up- you were either a girl or a boy!

nowadays.... too many fuq’n options too choose from- who would’nt be damn confused?!
    Ghost Black Hole
    I mean.. he's a boy.. he's just very gay
    Technologist victim of incest
    Sure kids are gay. My nephew showed gay traits early on. I’m of the thought of people are born gay. Some turn for whatever reason, mostly women, but for the most part they’re born that way.
    asl and pns ^
    Originally posted by Ghost I mean.. he's a boy.. he's just very gay

i dont hear him saying he want cocks up his ass or his up someones.

thats not gay.

hes just feminine, the result of having been raised in a family devoid of strong and masculine father figure.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Technologist Sure kids are gay. My nephew showed gay traits early on. I’m of the thought of people are born gay. Some turn for whatever reason, mostly women, but for the most part they’re born that way.

usually yeah, but in cases like this... he's like the exact result you'd expect if you emptied someone's brain out and filled it to the brim with popular 'gay culture' tropes. My brother's a gay and neither he nor any of his friends are anywhere near this kid's level of flamboyance. his entire identity's been based around the culture that surrounds gay sex before he even properly understands what it is
    Technologist victim of incest
    There’s definitely stuff about that video that disturbs me, so I wasn’t really addressing the video. I was addressing the question in the thread title.
    Octavian motherfucker
    This is what happens when cucks are allowed to reproduce.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    There was this kid from Quebec on Tosh.0 who was a cross dressing fucking 9 year old or something. It clearly made Danial Tosh very uncomfortable. Although he typically has a very lgbt friendly stance, that fucking child being so flamboyant was clearly very unnerving
    Originally posted by aldra usually yeah, but in cases like this… he's like the exact result you'd expect if you emptied someone's brain out and filled it to the brim with popular 'gay culture' tropes. My brother's a gay and neither he nor any of his friends are anywhere near this kid's level of flamboyance. his entire identity's been based around the culture that surrounds gay sex before he even properly understands what it is

never heard you talking about your brother.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I'm pretty sure the dad is gayer than the kid.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i dont hear him saying he want cocks up his ass or his up someones.

thats not gay.

hes just feminine, the result of having been raised in a family devoid of strong and masculine father figure.

He has a gay accent though
    AFJ Houston
    Shotta lovers must be hitting him up CONSTANTLY. Lol
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by aldra it doesn't make sense to me that you'd try to make that call before they've gone through puberty

(((someone))) really did a number on that kid

Because it's progressive and you can seem with it at cocktail parties how you mutilated your son's dick to impress those (((people)))

Duh..
Jump to Top