User Controls

It won't stop raining...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, its a WaterWorld up here.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Same here matt chew
    Technologist victim of incest
    What you've got Matt, usually heads my way, although you’re further north that me.

I’m diggin it as long as there’s no more destruction; just planted a bunch of grass in the back, it’s coming up fast with all this rain.
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    yep..and windier than usual. much nice than yesterday. fuck that heat.
    Ghost Black Hole
    It's supposed to rain all week for me.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost Same here matt chew

You better be wearing your life preserver young man.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Technologist What you've got Matt, usually heads my way, although you’re further north that me.

I’m diggin it as long as there’s no more destruction; just planted a bunch of grass in the back, it’s coming up fast with all this rain.

yep. storm systems usually travel West to East, In North America.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost It's supposed to rain all week for me.

As a Canadian, I suppose you're just thankful it's not snow?
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    i can go up north of the city about 3hrs probably find some snow. go further up to say timmins i'm sure they got a lot
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung As a Canadian, I suppose you're just thankful it's not snow?

Yeah, ontario isn't too bad for snow. When I lived in Calgary i've seen it snow in June before
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Technologist What you've got Matt, usually heads my way, although you’re further north that me.

That's what she said. :)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Firekrochfatty African Astronaut
    It’s raining here in Northern Colorado, too. i like the rain, tho. If i ever move again, i think it will be to the Portland-coast, me thinks, near to where my eldest daughter is. 💖

g’morn Tech & Matt ☕️
    Ghost Black Hole
    The earth is crying

Technologist victim of incest
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Firekrochfatty It’s raining here in Northern Colorado, too. i like the rain, tho. If i ever move again, i think it will be to the Portland-coast, me thinks, near to where my eldest daughter is. 💖

g’morn Tech & Matt ☕️

gm gorgeous. nice to 'see' u.
Jump to Top