User Controls

Triggered by Trump's presence, man stabs childrens, leaving one loli dead.

(pict depicting what victim might look like)

Two people, including a 12-year-old girl, were killed and 15 other children hurt in a stabbing spree in Japan on Tuesday – a rare act of public violence in a country considered one of the safest …

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/japan-mass-stabbing-noborito-park-kawasaki-city-bus-stop-dead-live-updates-today-2019-05-27/
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    little faggot
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    oh no how so disturbing. oh how my heart of hearts goes out to the families. i need a tissue. help!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Dregs oh no how so disturbing. oh how my heart of hearts goes out to the families. i need a tissue. help!

Come on man. Harming children is wrong.
    guess we are very different when it comes to this Sophie. just don't have it in me to care about them worthless fuckstains. never will have it in me either.

i do respect the fact you believe otherwise. good day to you
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny (pict depicting what victim might look like)

lolol, what a freak you are.
    Originally posted by Dregs guess we are very different when it comes to this Sophie. just don't have it in me to care about them worthless fuckstains. never will have it in me either.

i do respect the fact you believe otherwise. good day to you

Children, Japanese people, or both? Lol.
    Originally posted by Sophie Children, Japanese people, or both? Lol.

pregnant women, the womb, kids...they all disturb my mind in ways i can not describe with mere words online. in fact its pissing and shitting in my brain just responding to this. so i need to log off and find my calm state of mind again.
    Originally posted by Dregs pregnant women, the womb, kids…they all disturb my mind in ways i can not describe with mere words online. in fact its pissing and shitting in my brain just responding to this. so i need to log off and find my calm state of mind again.

Usually this is where i start prying, because the human mind fascinates me in all it's forms. But if you're being serious, i'll refrain.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson lolol, what a freak you are.

providing examples of how japanese girls look like is freakish ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny

(pict depicting what victim might look like)

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/japan-mass-stabbing-noborito-park-kawasaki-city-bus-stop-dead-live-updates-today-2019-05-27/

Goddamn, I’m not even a pedophile (or whatever that other one is that people always argue whether it’s the same or not) but I’d tear that shit up
    Originally posted by inert_observer Goddamn, I’m not even a pedophile (or whatever that other one is that people always argue whether it’s the same or not) but I’d tear that shit up

yikr
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny providing examples of how japanese girls look like is freakish ?

Yes.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by inert_observer Goddamn, I’m not even a pedophile
    Apparently you are
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Yes.

you'd prefer little girls be dressed in burkhas,

dont you.
    HTS highlight reel
    The Japanese front of the incel uprising war is going to be one of the bloodiest. Ban assault cutlery.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    It’s not easy being in the presence of a living God. Some people can’t handle it
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny you'd prefer little girls be dressed in burkhas,

dont you.

It might help stop the Pedos.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country It’s not easy being in the presence of a living God. Some people can’t handle it

Trumps a good guy but I wouldn't call him a god just yet.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It might help stop the Pedos.

only if it succeedds in stopping rape of women in burkhas.
Jump to Top