User Controls

Two of the same evil but double standard

Tesla Coil Tuskegee Airman
    as of now.. Roman Polanski ( A great artist but a piece of shit pedophile) has been on a watchlist to "extrodite back into the USA for crimes of Paedophilia on a then 13 year old Natasha Kinski

source
    age now 58
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nastassja_Kinski

How is it that Roman Polanski, one of the greatest film directors with a sick child-fucking fetish is sought after while Kevin Spacey who fucked a Child Star (Anthony Rapp)

source
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Rapp
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adventures_in_Babysitting

Aparently the same alligation of Spacey Rape on Rapp is seen as a sexual advancement? I'm confused.

but the alligation is no different than Polanski skin on Kinski

kinski skin penetration is more serious than rapp's anal rape by spacey.

not trying to make colorful phrases to be evil but more sardonic.

Is there really a Illuminati that thinks when raping a girl (and this is more devils advocate sarcasm) is not ok (which it's not) but smash a 14 year old boys ass is acceptable.. a sort of hazing from the elite?

Fuck this world!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Fake and gay.

Also, literally nobody here is old enough to know who Roman Polanski is.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by gadzooks Fake and gay.

Also, literally nobody here is old enough to know who Roman Polanski is.

unless he raped them
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Tesla Coil smash a 14 year old boys ass

Lol.

You almost make it sound like fun.
    Originally posted by gadzooks Lol.

You almost make it sound like fun.

he butt raped him from what I read.

and I was thinking of what they call "Massage fuck" where the guy has the woman lay on her stomach like she's getting massage and he lays on top of her and penetrates either her anus or vagina. It's called "Ass Smashing" it's like doggie style but she's not on all 4s she's laying down

so if he's forcing himself on Rapp's he probably pushed him down on a bed and used his body weight to hold him down = ass smash"
    lol

sounds like you wrote an engineering report on male-on-male rape
    Originally posted by Tesla Coil he butt raped him from what I read.

and I was thinking of what they call "Massage fuck" where the guy has the woman lay on her stomach like she's getting massage and he lays on top of her and penetrates either her anus or vagina. It's called "Ass Smashing" it's like doggie style but she's not on all 4s she's laying down

so if he's forcing himself on Rapp's he probably pushed him down on a bed and used his body weight to hold him down = ass smash"

All that being said, I have to admit, I remain a Kevin Spacey fan.

You can separate the sin from the sinner.

One of my favorite movies ever is American Beauty... And The Usual Suspects? (Come on... Its Keyser Sose).

Its definitely a disappointing revelation.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by gadzooks All that being said, I have to admit, I remain a Kevin Spacey fan.

You can separate the sin from the sinner.

One of my favorite movies ever is American Beauty… And The Usual Suspects? (Come on… Its Keyser Sose).

Its definitely a disappointing revelation.

I don't know.. he traumatise that dude pretty bad.

I am very facinated with Rosemary's baby and links to a conspiracy based on the film. I also like the film "Sleeper" with Woody Allen, he too is another suspect of pedophilia (which is weird because his wife was Mia Farrow who was in Rosemary's Baby)

somethings up... it's more than "Hey we're famous hollywood people with the same sickness. "

or not
    The whole Woody Allen and Roman Polanski connection is absolutely surreal.

Throw in Charles Manson and Frank Sinatra and you've got just about the weirdest social circle imaginable.
    Originally posted by gadzooks You can separate the sin from the sinner.

I never understood the argument that you 'can't separate the art from the artist', especially since it only seems to work one way.
    Originally posted by gadzooks The whole Woody Allen and Roman Polanski connection is absolutely surreal.

Throw in Charles Manson and Frank Sinatra and you've got just about the weirdest social circle imaginable.

I have a feeling that Tarentino did the right thing by not whoring the death of Sharon Tate on screne to keep her family from being hurt. I respect that, but damn.. I honestly think there is some weird links between everyone you spoke of including the Beatles. Helter Skelter and Dear Prudence (Prudence Farrow is Mia's sister) on the same album?? White Album? I might be wrong about that one.

the Dakota is where Rosemary was filmed before John hooked up with Yoko Ono.. John and Paul lived in the building just when he met Yoko from what I was told.

just some weird shit. Plus John was Murdered there. 72th and 73th across the street of the west side of Central Park. I got photos of me there somewhere. the one of me sitting on the stairs of the brownstone was across the street on 73rd.
    LOL

Is it happenstance?

like Shirly Temple Black (The Shirley Temple when she got married to Mr Black) and Sharon Tate both lived in my home town for a while. Not from there but lived there.

I went to De Anza high in Richmond/El Sobrante the year Les Claypool from Primus went there. Just he Graduated in 81 and I started in my 11th grade there after I transfered in September.. so 3 months apart.

Les and John Lennons son Sean Lennon formed a group recently.

The point of this is that's happenstance. that doesn't mean anything.. so I try and not link everything.

but when it comes to this.. it seems more than "Well the only thing that is linked is they all were hollywood folks, small group, so of course they will know each other.

I dont know anymore
Jump to Top