User Controls

I can't Thank posts anymore and the icon is still not a Swastika

Lanny, you're getting close to getting slapped, bwoy.
    Why is your profile pic black on new topics but its a picture in threads. Its really pissing me off.
    So it's not just me, good. What's causing it? The Quantum-Xeno Effect? God's never ending hate? Your fat fucking mother?

Look at me... I... don't know. Please, don't bring it up again. Thank you.
    No, fuck you. Its because stuff never works properly in space.
    No, fuck you. Its because stuff never works properly in space.
    Obviously. You're on this ship for what 1 year? It's always fucking space. You are the engineer here so why are asking me? Fuck. You. Nigga.

By the way, I sense that your asshole needs some kind words....
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Thank you, friend. Thank. You.
    My Thanks count is at 666..... c'mon. That's too much edge for me for this shit to glitch out on me. It is literally stuck at 666. I'm not fucking around.

I click the button and it loads and it shows up on the front page but when I go back into the thread my Thanks are gone and when I click the (stupid fucking not Swastika Smiley) button it says I can't undo button clicks or some shit.

Fuck that noise. 666...
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    My Thanks count is at 666….. c'mon. That's too much edge for me for this shit to glitch out on me. It is literally stuck at 666. I'm not fucking around.

I click the button and it loads and it shows up on the front page but when I go back into the thread my Thanks are gone and when I click the (stupid fucking not Swastika Smiley) button it says I can't undo button clicks or some shit.

Fuck that noise. 666…

Thanks
    Test.
    Ha!

I swear I wasn't joking, guys. Our united effort beat the system once again. Thank you.

*leaves thread all Thanks gone gets cancer dies*
    I missed 42, 88, 187, and 420 but I never wanted 666. My current plan is to crack the quadruple digits.
    Stop at 1337
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Front page flush ♣♠♥♦ !!!!
Jump to Top