User Controls

If you like ASMR but you don't want to admit it...

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    That's perfectly understandable. Maybe people will think you're some kind of weirdo because you listen to 3D audio of girls whispering in your ears. Or boys, i don't judge.

Maybe you think people will say: Yeah, ASMR is made up. IT DOESN'T EVEN EXIST.

But let me tell you my friend, these people have never had girlfriends. Because if they did, they would know that the right kind of ASMR feels as if your favorite, woman, girl, (boy, i don't judge) is gently caressing you and as she does so her hair softly tickles your neck, and back if she has beautiful long hair. Oh yes.

I know that sounds a little gay... Shut up.

Sorry. I didn't mean that OKAY. Anyway what was i talking about? Oh yeah. If you want to enjoy ASMR but don't want to make it appear as if you are enjoying ASMR, then you need to get onboard with InfraSonge.

This one is good.

Mmm, so relaxing, and beautiful. And now you don't have to answer uncomfortable questions from your loved ones like: "Why is that Japanese girl wearing cat ears and eating a microphone!?"

Trust me, you don't want that.

This one is nice too.

Oh and for any of you normies out there, ASMR only works with head phones on. Try it, it's lit.
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    I don't get it, whats unique about the audio?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Needledick Needledick Needledick I don't get it, whats unique about the audio?

nothing he's just a weird weeb that likes little girls

Originally posted by Needledick Needledick Needledick I don't get it, whats unique about the audio?

Did you listen to it with headphones on? Search for "asmr whisper" and pick a person you like. You're welcome.
    Aldous Huxley wrote about asmr and how it will be a tool to pacify people in the future. I mean what can I say I guess I like drinking and doing drugs but I like to do them on my terms mostly by myself or with another person I love, instead of being walked like cattle into a theater. Thats kind of why I don't like going to movies but I do want to see the new childs play and scary stories to tell in the dark.

i've tried asmr with head phones but it never did anything, I'm more into astral projection for my mysticism as I'm the one doing it. I did though several months ago take acid and put these weird stones on my head not thinking it would do anything but they did, it was vibrating my skull, i know some people would oh you were just on drugs but I actually feel like in my sober state of mind now that they actually did.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby nothing he's just a weird weeb that likes little girls

She looks like a little whore. Gonna be a pass on that one for me chief. If she acted her age and got rid of the whore paint i could get down with that.
    Originally posted by Sophie She looks like a little whore. Gonna be a pass on that one for me chief. If she acted her age and got rid of the whore paint i could get down with that.

yeah that was a parody of the real one, I couldn't be arsed to find the original but it was pretty out there.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah that was a parody of the real one, I couldn't be arsed to find the original but it was pretty out there.

The original has the same girl, didn't like her then don't like her now.
    Originally posted by Sophie The original has the same girl, didn't like her then don't like her now.

ahh, is it like not so much her whore paint but her dominate cash me outside attitude?
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    4/10
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ahh, is it like not so much her whore paint but her dominate cash me outside attitude?

She should be sweet and innocent.
    Originally posted by Dregs 4/10

What are you four tenning me for :/
    not you silly..the girl in the vid. if i was drunk maybe i'd give her a higher rating but since i'm not thats all gets and deserves
    Originally posted by Dregs not you silly..the girl in the vid. if i was drunk maybe i'd give her a higher rating but since i'm not thats all gets and deserves

Yee, that ain't no loli. That's just a young slut.
    yea but i will still rate her. getting to talk to you more too. so all good.
    Ghost Black Hole
    ASMR pisses me off. I don't know why but it just fills me with rage how people can be into that sort of thing.

Same with mukbang
    Originally posted by Dregs yea but i will still rate her. getting to talk to you more too. so all good.

mukbang definitely NOT my type of shit either but for the right person maybe. Yuck to it right now though
    Originally posted by Ghost ASMR pisses me off. I don't know why but it just fills me with rage how people can be into that sort of thing.

Same with mukbang

Mukbang is a little gross, but i don't judge. Lel.
Jump to Top