User Controls

ATTN : all females on this site ...

how old were you when you had your first orgasm ?

dont be shy, this is a clinical survey.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Die
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Apparently in females it can happen pretty young. Like, they might not even remember it because they were so young
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny how old were you when you had your first orgasm ?

dont be shy, this is a clinical survey.

Benny-

How come your girlfriend has never had an orgasm?
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    there are no kids or females online anywhere except the cartoons, weird furry shit, and the like
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    The female orgasm isn’t real anyway. Sex is a Jedi hoax.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Dregs there are no kids or females online anywhere except the cartoons, weird furry shit, and the like

wrong.trump

YouNow is full of them. Tik Tok as well.
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    i'm never wrong but thanks for naming those. i will investigate for myself though.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Also post nude selfies
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    i think most of the women from this sight are gone in the last couple days unless they are using alts now.
    Originally posted by stl1 Benny-

How come your girlfriend has never had an orgasm?

1- not benny.

2- who cares.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i think most of the women from this sight are gone in the last couple days unless they are using alts now.

well get more to join then.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I made a 20 year old cum a few hours ago

she sounded like john goodman taking a shit
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Sudo I made a 20 year old cum a few hours ago

she sounded like john goodman taking a shit

This thread is l-lewd. By the way.
    folks ?
    Why are you being gender specific in the question?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet Apparently in females it can happen pretty young. Like, they might not even remember it because they were so young

How do you know ?
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    IANAF, but...

I remember my first orgasm. I was like 13 or 14, and I was in Ottawa staying at my dad's that Summer. I was on the couch. My younger brother was asleep on the floor.

I was just exploring things "down there", until I hit this sweet spot and felt something overwhelmingly pleasurable start to come on.

Within seconds, I felt like I was launched into some alternate dimension. After a few seconds (although it felt like much longer), reality set back in, and I started freaking out.

Bear in mind that this was back in the mid to late 90's. I had a computer with internet access, but did not converse with anyone online like kids do these days. I literally did not know what an orgasm was, or that semen can come out when there is no fleshy hole to receive it.

I started panicking and freaking out. After a little while, I calmed down, and then proceeded to spend the vast majority of my hours holed up in the bathroom trying to get that feeling back.

It took very little stimulation to bring on ejaculation/orgasm. There would be times my step mom would come by to turn my bedroom lights off and say goodnight, and I would go into rapid fire jack off mode as she walked down the hall, watching her ass, and then blowing my load before she got to the stairs.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I Am Not A Faggot?
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by mmQ I Am Not A Faggot?

Well, I suppose that'd be accurate as well...

The particular "F word" I had in mind, though, was "female".
Jump to Top