User Controls

ATTN: AUSTRALIANS- PlZ READ THIS THREAD

WellHung Black Hole
    I am absolutely fascinated with your country. If I could only visit one nation for the rest of my life, it would certainly be Down Under. I am especially interested in the ecosystems and wildlife there... Seems like every province offers something different... Please just use this thread to give me anecdotal evidence... stories...anything you find relevant to your country. For example, has anyone seen or encountered a saltie? Oh my God if I were to visit there I would be on a natural high the whole time... just seeing a kangaroo would be amazing. Is the ozone really depleted there? and is the sUn that much stronger, all things being equal, compared to a similar latitude elsewhere in the world? Any experiences with Box jellyfish or sharks? Spiders, snakes, insects... Please tell me what provinces you have visited... where you live... what your favorite things about your country are... I always watch The Australian open in Melbourne every year... All the tennis players say it's the most laid back, relaxed major where they have the most fun.. Please just enchant me with stories about Down Under... Cuz it honestly seems like one of the most magical places on Earth.👍❤
    Ghost Black Hole

WellHung Black Hole
    lol... Ghost the irony is it's one of the least densely populated nations on Earth... It's about the size of the US.... I don't even think it has a quarter of the people... You get off the beaten track ur in a true man versus wild survival scenario... Ghost did you know it's the driest continent on Earth? How do they get their drinking water?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Aquifers?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by WellHung lol… Ghost the irony is it's one of the least densely populated nations on Earth… It's about the size of the US…. I don't even think it has a quarter of the people… You get off the beaten track ur in a true man versus wild survival scenario… Ghost did you know it's the driest continent on Earth? How do they get their drinking water?

keep in mind that it's densely populated around the coasts, but very lightly populated further inland. it's not anywhere near as even as most countries
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra keep in mind that it's densely populated around the coasts, but very lightly populated further inland. it's not anywhere near as even as most countries

Inland is a vast expanse of desert, no? a Lot of places don't even have roads?
    Originally posted by aldra keep in mind that it's densely populated around the coasts, but very lightly populated further inland. it's not anywhere near as even as most countries

most countries are.

like that.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    aldra Are you disappointed that you guys did not spell responsibility correctly?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost Aquifers?

i imagine so... Probly also use a lot of irrigation.
    i spent a month in melbourne before. australia is a strange place. it's definitely "whiter" than america. people are kinda like costco christian mom uptight moreso it seems like. some of the wealthy people there have neck tattoos and shit which is kind of weird as an american, since here if you have a neck tat it basically means your a felon (if youre not a tattoo enthusiast). if you order an americano (thats espresso and water for you AUSSIES) they give you like ice cream and coffee or some shit for some reason. ordering at cafes was always really difficult. i did acid in st kilda and felt like i was in the future, tons of rich white people with brand new cars and houses and everything.

their weeds sucks and is expensive as fuck and the only drug you could get there reliably without paying like an entire fucking paycheck seemed to be meth (i did not try any). kangaroos are basically giant rats but they're cool to watch. i went to grampians national park because i heard it was supposed to be "australias yosemite" which was bullshit. it was cool but nowhere near yosemite.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny most countries are.

like that.

good point vinny. I can't speak for other countries but that is true for the States.
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III it was cool but nowhere near yosemite.

you semite ?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III i spent a month in melbourne before. australia is a strange place. it's definitely "whiter" than america. people are kinda like costco christian mom uptight moreso it seems like. some of the wealthy people there have neck tattoos and shit which is kind of weird as an american, since here if you have a neck tat it basically means your a felon (if youre not a tattoo enthusiast). if you order an americano (thats espresso and water for you AUSSIES) they give you like ice cream and coffee or some shit for some reason. ordering at cafes was always really difficult. i did acid in st kilda and felt like i was in the future, tons of rich white people with brand new cars and houses and everything.

their weeds sucks and is expensive as fuck and the only drug you could get there reliably without paying like an entire fucking paycheck seemed to be meth (i did not try any). kangaroos are basically giant rats but they're cool to watch. i went to grampians national park because i heard it was supposed to be "australias yosemite" which was bullshit. it was cool but nowhere near yosemite.

Thanks for sharing, bud. Preciate the info. Does kind of sound foreign from an American's perspective... even though we share the same language.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Do salties eat kangaroos? That would be quite a risky prey item.
    Originally posted by WellHung Do salties eat kangaroos? That would be quite a risky prey item.

COCKodiles? yeah they can, kangaroos are usually smart and fast enough to stay away though
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    What's the deal with the platypus? There's clearly a missing link somewhere.

Australia is fascinating to me but that doesn't mean I like it. It's the Miley Cyrus of countries
    Yeah I dunno why platypi are allowed to exist. They're like duck-otters
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by aldra Yeah I dunno why platypi are allowed to exist. They're like duck-otters

poisonous duck otters

Ned Kelly was pretty dope tho. I think there's going to be a big hollywood movie made about the kelly gang someday
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I bet ur an ottophile
    Originally posted by Sudo Ned Kelly was pretty dope tho. I think there's going to be a big hollywood movie made about the kelly gang someday

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top