User Controls

Not sure how to feel..

Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Apparently gimp thinks he knows my mom he plans on going to Savannah to tell my mom I fuck black guys.
    Oh boy you dont my mom. She once fucked exclusively bbc during a midlife crisis.
    Oh boy so much fun!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    You tell him nothing, then next time when you're done turning tricks for the night you go to Walmart and buy a cheap gun as long as it's not a Hi-Point you should be fine. Hide it in your purse, say something you know will infuriate him, let him beat you up a little. Then shoot him dead.

Claim self defense, and if they try to prosecute you anyway, claim self defense plus battered (wife/gf/what have you) syndrome.

Problem solved.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I don't know about you but I feel disgusted
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    why do you have a gimp

🐿 African Astronaut
    You're so cringy.
    Ghost Black Hole
    And ugly
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    slighty alty
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by Thotgirl Apparently gimp thinks he knows my mom he plans on going to Savannah to tell my mom I fuck black guys.
    Oh boy you dont my mom. She once fucked exclusively bbc during a midlife crisis.
    Oh boy so much fun!

Post some pics.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Dregs slighty alty
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost why do you have a gimp

Gay×pimp=gimp
Jump to Top