User Controls

I haven't ate in over 48 hours and I'm not spun on uppers

I'm pretty hungry right now and my stomach is growling but I feel fit. I think I'll go the Buddhist monk way and just starve myself to death. The problem is that I'm a bear of a man and not a 30 pound Asian so it will probably take a year or two until I'm wasted.

I want to join a pro Anorexia site and show the dumb cunts how it's done. This shit is easy.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    I haven't been having a real apetite in months. I've been going 2-5 days at a time without eating. Since hanging with these old people I've been drinking a cup of coffee each morning with cream and sugar just so I don't get a caffeine headache, but most days, as far as calories are concerned, that's all I consume. I've been dropping weight like crazy. None of my clothes fits me at all. I've had to borrow a belt from the old guy I live with just to keep my pants up. They've even bought me new clothes and just in a week they are too big for me. Nothing seems to be appetizing. I wish I could eat, but I look at food and it turns my stomach, I feel nauseous. Now and again, something will strike me and I'll eat but its almost always days and days apart. Ive tried to eat in between but I either feel sick all day after or end up throwing it up, so now I just eat when I feel I can. I don't know what is wrong with me- I probably have cancer or something... I don't know, but unlike you, I do wish eating wasn't such a big issue for me. The people I am staying with keep nagging because I won't eat regularly and they don't understand why I can't eat (fuck, I dont even understand it).
    I just had some fried chicken with fries and gravy. :o

Not because I had to, no, just because I fucking can. Pfff...
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Good for you! Just because I can't doesn't mean I wouldn't want others to enjoy something. :) was it brown gravy or white gravy? I usually prefer white gravy but if its a good home made sort of brown gravy then that can be good too. Ohh.. Have you ever had chipped beef in gravy on toast? That is some fucking good shit right there if its made right (using the cheap dried beef for it sucks, it makes it too salty).
    Brown.
    The homeless call this "Skipping meals"
Jump to Top