User Controls

Bill Krozby is retarded thread

Madman African Astronaut
    I think we clutter up good threads when we have to tell Bill Krozby he is retarded so just bump this thread when you need to tell Bill Krozby he is a retard
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Madman I think we clutter up good threads when we have to tell Bill Krozby he is retarded so just bump this thread when you need to tell Bill Krozby he is a retard

you're a loser
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you're a loser

Bill everyone seems to hate your guts except for a select few people... Why do you think that is?
    Octavian motherfucker
    William Bill Krozby dogz!
    Originally posted by Octavian William Bill Krozby dogz!

Augustus do you think that if you and bill when out to the clubs together... you 2 would knock em dead with the ladies? Who do you think would pull the hotter bitch?
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by Sudo Cthulhu with a roofie

Needs to be added to his usertitle imo tbh
    Originally posted by WellHung Bill everyone seems to hate your guts except for a select few people… Why do you think that is?

probably because they are against lambs of god like myself.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by WellHung Bill everyone seems to hate your guts except for a select few people… Why do you think that is?

probably because they are against lambs of god like myself. theres probably going to be a chapter in the bible about me. I'm called souless by some people that are pro-abortion I'm called a pure soul by some that have my kid and are for life. the world is full of sickness and war and lacks a lot of love.

Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by WellHung Augustus do you think that if you and bill when out to the clubs together… you 2 would knock em dead with the ladies?

Originally posted by Bill Krozby probably because they are against lambs of god like myself. theres probably going to be a chapter in the bible about me. I'm called souless by some people that are pro-abortion I'm called a pure soul by some that have my kid and are for life. the world is full of sickness and war and lacks a lot of love.

There's a lot of love in the world too, Douglas.
    Ghost Black Hole
    nice alt
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]

Edgelords gotta stick together.
    Ghost Black Hole

Sheep mentality.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Ghost Sheep mentality.

I do think that is true to a large degree, ghosty. It's that 'pile on' mentality... Also I think some people feel they should like or dislike people their friends like or dislike, so as not to make waves...
    Ghost The more I post with you the more I realize how perceptive and intelligent you are ..not to mention hilarious. Dude you're fucking awesome. 👍
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Suck his cock then ya fat fuck
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by WellHung Ghost The more I post with you the more I realize how perceptive and intelligent you are ..not to mention hilarious. Dude you're fucking awesome. 👍

LMFAO
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Suck his cock then ya fat fuck

Your girlfriend told me to get in line.
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet LMFAO

Hella, ur my guy too. But I don't solely like or dislike people because my friends do or don't. I form my own opinions.👍
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Kr0z doesn't seem to give a single fuck about anything, i'd would probably watch a utube vlog of him being a douchebag at random for atleast 10 mins.
Jump to Top