User Controls

deepdotweb.com seized

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    why the fuck? In what public interest is it to seize it? I don't have the URL for the onion version, I imagine they're hosted in different areas. What could it even be seized under?
    Ghost Black Hole
    They were collecting money from referral links, millions of dollars which is illegal because you are part of the darknet economy.

I believe they were charged with money laundering.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Referral links aren't really illegal, like the fed shitstains and their sellouts in the so-called "judicial" system like to claim. That's like pointing to a fire in a house across the street and then getting arrested for starting the fire, just because you pointed it out. It's preposterous and absolutely useless, but they get away with it. Referral links are entirely covered under free speech legislation and the Constitution.
    Tesla Coil Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Ghost They were collecting money from referral links, millions of dollars which is illegal because you are part of the darknet economy.

Who gets to charge them? World Police
    Ghost Black Hole
    What if you are pointing to where to buy drugs and getting money for telling people where to buy drugs and advertising it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Ghost What if you are pointing to where to buy drugs and getting money for telling people where to buy drugs and advertising it.

That's perfectly legal.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Tesla Coil Who gets to charge them? World Police

I can't remember if they are Americans or not . Maybe Germany? They were clearly targeted after the recent DNM raids to keep people from hopping to a new market. The subreddits will get taken down next
    Look.. Child trafficking is a big evil.. Yet this sets a presidence for New World Order.. N Global Corporate Policing for Profit..which group gets the contract?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The "law" has become a literal joke. That's what these mindless idiots have turned it into. They've turned the law into "I have a gun, so you need to obey me", rather than a fair and orderly and lawful system. These dirtbags should be ashamed of themselves, but of course they have no shame.
    Originally posted by Ghost I can't remember if they are Americans or not . Maybe Germany? They were clearly targeted after the recent DNM raids to keep people from hopping to a new market. The subreddits will get taken down next
    Didnt someone suggest Spez had something to do with pizzagate.. Fuck is going on round here.. I remember someone saying there were young kids being held at a church cult in the walnut creek hills .. When some TOTSE members wemt to see what was up.. Yep. Guards with semi auto weapons greeting from the other side
    Ghost Black Hole
    We should keep an updated list on the forum with referral links
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Tesla Coil Didnt someone suggest Spez had something to do with pizzagate.. Fuck is going on round here.. I remember someone saying there were young kids being held at a church cult in the walnut creek hills .. When some TOTSE members wemt to see what was up.. Yep. Guards with semi auto weapons greeting from the other side

Wdf
    Originally posted by Ghost Wdf

True story.. These rumors go back decades n brought up multiple times.. Dares to see how closevyou could get.. Someone had photos.. Problem was..road was private leading in.. So police apparently hesitant to drive up. Chinese children or others brought in hulls of ships n container barges
    Remember what Nixon said about Bohemian grove n the corporate elite being The most faggoty place in the world. There has to be a link

Northern bay is Bohemian and Walnut Creek is far east bay.. But not far from each other
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Tesla Coil Remember what Nixon said about Bohemian grove n the corporate elite being The most faggoty place in the world. There has to be a link

Northern bay is Bohemian and Walnut Creek is far east bay.. But not far from each other

clearly they're the exact same thing
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Old
    Originally posted by Sudo clearly they're the exact same thing

is that sarcasm?>

maybe being in the same area which is an hour or two drive from one another makes it easier for them to all link up and interact over people of the same sick interest living too far to drive or take public transportation in a single day.. to much trouble to drive 2000 miles or even go through the process of loading on a plane and flying half a day or more.

so yeah.. maybe You're being sincere but who knows
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Use dark.fail it's better anyway
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    They're going after all the mixers lately. Was going to make a thread about it now that btc blender's stopped operating
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by Ghost They were collecting money from referral links, millions of dollars which is illegal because you are part of the darknet economy.

This. Despite what Spectral likes to falsely claim, collecting money and not paying taxes on it, or generally obtaining it via illegal means is, believe it or not, illegal.
Jump to Top