User Controls

I aint had any weed in forever.

I could really go for a gram of some dry potent green.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    I'm in the same boat. I have a date next week with this guy who I met who has been Texting me every fucking day. His gf cheated and left him a few months ago and he had to move in with a friend of a friend who doesn't smoke. He just got an apartment and is moving so once he's settled he has invited me to to come over and he said he's going to buy an ounce of some high dollar shit for us, along with some top shelf rum. He doesn't like parties or being super social like me, but he's been begging me to hang out with him for a bit now and wants to take me out to dinner. I'll be honest- I'm going for the bud. I've tried blowing him off but it hasn't been working so.. Meh, might as well enjoy some company and get trashed one night while Im still young I guess. I haven't smoked in a long while so I definitely look forward to that.
    I got some

*high five*
    I'm in the same boat.

This thread was about Actor. When I saw you were the first reply, I wondered how long it would take for you to change the topic onto you instead. And there we go, literally the first word in your post was "I'm". Let's meet its cousin, "I", at the start of your next sentence:

I have a date next week with this guy who I met

You have a date with a guy who you MET? Whoa, that's a new one for you. So you've gone from fucking internet strangers to fucking guys you actually know. Can I ask how you actually did that? Like, the whole appeal of internet dating was that you could use angles. Is he just into fat chicks?

How's §m£ÂgØL dealing with this? Is he heartbroken?

who has been Texting me every fucking day.

He texts you EVERY DAY?!! :o Whoa, we got a popular one here.

Hey everyone, gather around. A guy is literally texting this fat whale EVERY DAY. Not every two days, but EVERY DAY.

All jokes aside, that much attention is rare for this warthog, so let her have it I guess.

His gf cheated and left him a few months ago

Lol, cuck.

and he had to move in with a friend of a friend who doesn't smoke. He just got an apartment and is moving so once he's settled he has invited me to to come over and he said he's going to buy an ounce of some high dollar shit for us, along with some top shelf rum.

This guy sounds like a real winner. Jesus fucking christ on a stick, you know some real losers. "Top shelf rum", what would that be? Like, 60 dollars? Is that top worth to your kind, you fucking street rat?

He doesn't like parties or being super social like me,

This is just what hated people say. If people actually liked spending time with you, you'd LOVE parties and socializing because you'd love the attention. That's why you'll never meet an attractive, likable person who doesn't like socializing. You ugly cunt.

but he's been begging me to hang out with him for a bit now and wants to take me out to dinner. I'll be honest- I'm going for the bud.

Hahahahaha, that's not you being honest. That's you tricking yourself into not being a whore. You know a guy actually wanting to fuck you is rare, but you don't want to admit it, so you're telling yourself you're above all that and just dating him for the weed. How do I know this? Because it's bud, you stupid bitch. Not even I would go out with an undesirable women just for weed. I mean jesus fucking christ. Who the fuck are you actually fooling here, you disgusting mole rat?

I've tried blowing him off but it hasn't been working

No, you haven't.

Pathetic.

so.. Meh, might as well enjoy some company

I thought you didn't like socializing?

and get trashed one night while Im still young I guess.

You have a kid now. The days of "I'll get wasted while I'm still young" have ended, you stupid shit.

haven't smoked in a long while so I definitely look forward to that.

Fuck you.
    I was actually loved for my party abillity but I still hated it. Cold hard fact but go on.
    lol just because I am going on a date doesn't mean I am having sex. As a matter of fact, I'm not getting involved with anyone sexually at all nor have I ever dated anyone online- I met §m£ÂgØL as a friend and it was after we met up IRL that anything came of anything and like over a year before we actually tried a relationship. If it wasn't for the people I am living with and constant texts, I wouldn't be going and I might make an excuse not to go anyway. I can get bud if I really really wanted to, I just figured that if he wants to go out so bad that at least I'd get a nice buzz and have a decent time drinking- I rarely drink to begin with or go out for that matter. I've never liked parties for all the people and attention I did get- its a chore to pretend to be happy around so many people I barely know. Company is one thing with a person or two, but a whole crowd of people isn't for me. It doesn't matter what you think or how you feel about my life, relationships, appearance, or this other guy who I can tell you is miles above you and most of the shit people on this site.

You're one of those people who will always try to tear people down in an attempt to make them feel as shitty as you feel. I feel sorry for people like you, who seem to gloat at other peoples trials and tribulations and want to break down any sort of meaning or perceived happiness someone may have or possibly see attaining in the near future. I'm sorry your life is so shallow that you need to revel in the fact that people you barely know, who truthfully don't give a fuck about you, "Like" you at parties- as if that's some sort of achievement. I'm so sorry my comment on getting weed soon and hoping for a good time offended you so much.

As for having a child and my time to enjoy life being over, well, sorry to tell you that you're wrong. Most of the enjoyment in life I get is from my son and most the time I would rather be doing something with him than pretending I like to be around people I don't. Sorry you probably will never understand that. I feel really bad for you- I hope you find some meaning and satisfaction in your life that is more than trying to tear people down and pretend to be liked.

Also, Actor, why has it been forever since you got any bud? Probation? Bad connections? Just not giving a fuck? The latter would be my reason in a nutshell.
    lol just because I am going on a date doesn't mean I am having sex. As a matter of fact, I'm not getting involved with anyone sexually at all nor have I ever dated anyone online- I met §m£ÂgØL as a friend and it was after we met up IRL that anything came of anything and like over a year before we actually tried a relationship. If it wasn't for the people I am living with and constant texts, I wouldn't be going and I might make an excuse not to go anyway. I can get bud if I really really wanted to, I just figured that if he wants to go out so bad that at least I'd get a nice buzz and have a decent time drinking- I rarely drink to begin with or go out for that matter. I've never liked parties for all the people and attention I did get- its a chore to pretend to be happy around so many people I barely know. Company is one thing with a person or two, but a whole crowd of people isn't for me. It doesn't matter what you think or how you feel about my life, relationships, appearance, or this other guy who I can tell you is miles above you and most of the shit people on this site.

You're one of those people who will always try to tear people down in an attempt to make them feel as shitty as you feel. I feel sorry for people like you, who seem to gloat at other peoples trials and tribulations and want to break down any sort of meaning or perceived happiness someone may have or possibly see attaining in the near future. I'm sorry your life is so shallow that you need to revel in the fact that people you barely know, who truthfully don't give a fuck about you, "Like" you at parties- as if that's some sort of achievement. I'm so sorry my comment on getting weed soon and hoping for a good time offended you so much.

As for having a child and my time to enjoy life being over, well, sorry to tell you that you're wrong. Most of the enjoyment in life I get is from my son and most the time I would rather be doing something with him than pretending I like to be around people I don't. Sorry you probably will never understand that. I feel really bad for you- I hope you find some meaning and satisfaction in your life that is more than trying to tear people down and pretend to be liked.

Also, Actor, why has it been forever since you got any bud? Probation? Bad connections? Just not giving a fuck? The latter would be my reason in a nutshell.

Weed makes me sleepy.
Jump to Top