User Controls

NO NEW HOUSES ARE TO BE BUILT

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    where i secretly live in a "epic" storage locker. but they are building a new epic muslim megacenter.

its pretty rich when you think about it but at the end of the day who am i to judge im just having fun . i dunno honestly i kinda wish i could eat free crunchy rolls for breakfast like wellhung
    oh yeah i wanted to add because its lolsy that no new houses are allowed becuase it makes urban sprawl and like totally ruins the epic vibe of the neighborhood yet the muzzes are building a castle.. because i know some nitwit will claim they dont follow my total train of thought which is rich as hell
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    UNTIL YOU APPRECIATE THE ONES YOU HAVE
    Octavian motherfucker
    United States of cuckary. I'm sure up until people kicked off they were going to build a Mosque near Ground Zero.
    they built an outline of the entire structure out of twigs or tiewire or something i was like lol wtf is that weird thing with a bunch of orange flags hanging off it and theres a miniature secret billboard that says MOSQUE GOIN UP
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    A big ass evangelical church building went up in my town. Hooray. No mosques as of yet. But we do have a mormon church, and so far away from Utah too.
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie A big ass evangelical church building went up in my town. Hooray. No mosques as of yet. But we do have a mormon church, and so far away from Utah too.

Mormons are funny as fuck...lulz..
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by A College Professor where i secretly live in a "epic" storage locker. but they are building a new epic muslim megacenter.

its pretty rich when you think about it but at the end of the day who am i to judge im just having fun . i dunno honestly i kinda wish i could eat free crunchy rolls for breakfast like wellhung

Why don't you just contract for deed the warehouse from your buddy? That way you aren't at risk of losing your home.
    Originally posted by A College Professor where i secretly live in a "epic" storage locker.

Check this out for living in an epic storage locker

Jump to Top