User Controls

I leave the air conditioning running full blast, and all lights on, and the water running , whenever I leave my motel room...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, I'm doing my part to keep the motel as broke as possible, to minimize the chance they have the resources to fight me.👍 Folks, I'd say that's good thinking on my part, wouldn't you?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    get a bunch of space heaters and start bottling all that water in culligan jugs and reselling it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    You sir are a scholar and a gentleman
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Not to burst your bubble, but I'm sure they have the resources to handle one room housing an asshole.
    buy a box of cockroaches and let them out in the ceiling, sell their furniture and get a dank ass leather sectional
    get black paint and cover the lines in the parking lot and sell their handicap signs on ebay to get money for the cockroaches

also buy an epic 1000 gallon aquarium and raise pirannas and koi fish and cat fish. you can cook the catfish and even sell it to the kitchen staff and then eat your own catfish they paid you for free at the buffet
    Ghost Black Hole
    Cook meth in there and then get it condemned for cooking meth. It's a few thousand dollars to clean it
    Originally posted by A College Professor get black paint and cover the lines in the parking lot and sell their handicap signs on ebay to get money for the cockroaches

also buy an epic 1000 gallon aquarium and raise pirannas

Get a wire brush instead of black paint, it will be cheaper.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Mattchew's room when he leaves:

Originally posted by Ghost Cook meth in there and then get it condemned for cooking meth. It's a few thousand dollars to clean it

I assume it's up there with biohazard from like a suicide, so it's more like $10,000-20,000 for your standard hotel room.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You're a squatter now??
    shit in the sink and cram it down the trap just wash your hands in the bath tub lol
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet Not to burst your bubble, but I'm sure they have the resources to handle one room housing an asshole.

lolol
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor get a bunch of space heaters and start bottling all that water in culligan jugs and reselling it

👍👍👍
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 You sir are a scholar and a gentleman

thanks larry.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You're a squatter now??

👍
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor shit in the sink and cram it down the trap just wash your hands in the bath tub lol

😕🤔
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    i do that every morning/day/night too. fuck if we turn out to brothers...oh man you gonna be fucked. just saying bro
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    Won't that make you their #1 priority person to kick out
    get an epic stereo system at AOK pawnshop and play annoying anime shit really loud
Jump to Top