User Controls

i have an inordinate amount of energy

these days, every day im doing like 50 pullups, 100 pushups, some squats and leg lifts, 12 minute plank sessions, running sub 21 minute 3 miles, riding my bike for 20-40 minutes to work and also am OPIATE/Crouton free for 45 days and nights now (longer than jesus was in the desert for) and when i finish working out im not even tired and want to get in to some shit (by myself because fuck other people). now it's 6:30 am and i am bouncing off the walls and I haven't even finished my first coffee yet. i've also been eating really healthy (just finished a bowl of oatmeal with banana and strawberry shit was alright) so it makes sense i have energy but i feel like it's a little more than normal. like normally ppl don't have this much energy, i need to learn to harness it to bend the path of bullets so i can fuck angelina jolie
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Anyone has boundless Energy when they're high on methamphetamine.
    Originally posted by WellHung Anyone has boundless Energy when they're high on methamphetamine.

yea but it's been 5 months since i've done any methamphetamine, which means i'm special
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by WellHung Anyone has boundless Energy when they're high on methamphetamine.

Everyone thinks this, but the thing is your MOTIVATION to do anything and focus on the little motivation that was there goes COMPLETELY out the window.
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet Everyone thinks this, but the thing is your MOTIVATION to do anything and focus on the little motivation that was there goes COMPLETELY out the window.

if you have the discipline to do like 10 mg (not smoked or IV'd) you can have lots of motivation to do stuff. but i've never met anyone who could do that lol
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III if you have the discipline to do like 10 mg (not smoked or IV'd) you can have lots of motivation to do stuff. but i've never met anyone who could do that lol

Don't get me wrong, I've gotten shit done on meth, but I've also spent days contemplating what to actually do and end up only creating more work for myself when I come down.
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet Don't get me wrong, I've gotten shit done on meth, but I've also spent days contemplating what to actually do and end up only creating more work for myself when I come down.

yea, i got a lot done on it when i was super high too sometimes, it just wasn't anything useful
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You need to start listening to Tony Robbins motivational tapes to take it to the next level.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You need to start listening to Tony Robbins motivational tapes to take it to the next level.

bitch tony robbins takes advice from me. whoever the fuck that is.
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III bitch tony robbins takes advice from me. whoever the fuck that is.

..... You don't know who Tony Robbins is?
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet ….. You don't know who Tony Robbins is?

..no? from a cursory google search it seems like he's one of those faggot self help gurus or some shit, i don't read shit like that, i don't participate in that masturbatory shit. nobody whose life is fucked up doesn't really know what they need to do to fix it. it's not secret knowledge or difficult. exercise, eat right, don't be a drug/alcohol addict, don't be a punk ass beta bitch pushover, learn things and pursue hobbies and self development. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT so people like that are scammers
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III ..no? from a cursory google search it seems like he's one of those faggot self help gurus or some shit, i don't read shit like that, i don't participate in that masturbatory shit. nobody whose life is fucked up doesn't really know what they need to do to fix it. it's not secret knowledge or difficult. exercise, eat right, don't be a drug/alcohol addict, don't be a punk ass beta bitch pushover, learn things and pursue hobbies and self development. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT so people like that are scammers

I refuse to believe this isn't some really dedicated troll attempt.....
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III bitch tony robbins takes advice from me. whoever the fuck that is.

He's another old privileged white guy who has sexually harassed and abused tons of chicks... he is the latest victim of the me-too movement.👍
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet I refuse to believe this isn't some really dedicated troll attempt…..

well your life is pretty fucked up so that's not surprising
    ur a really good kid greenplastic. I want to cause chaos with you.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by WellHung He's another old privileged white guy who has sexually harassed and abused tons of chicks… he is the latest victim of the me-too movement.👍

According to... wait for it... Buzzfeed, a known worthless rag of trash worse than the National Enquirer.
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    TMZ is the shit to go for all the best in News coverage....
Jump to Top