User Controls

WellHung, what's your favorite type of music?

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Folk?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    need a favorite car thread too.

Volks?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    WellHung Black Hole
    Rock N' Roll my friend... Classic rock, hard rock, heavy metal. 80's hair band/glam metal, especially.
    How about you gentlemen?
    Originally posted by WellHung Rock N' Roll my friend… Classic rock, hard rock, heavy metal. 80's hair band/glam metal, especially.
    How about you gentlemen?

The same unless I'm entertaining a bitch and then it's a bit of classical so she thinks I'm sophisticated and shit.
    For me it depends a lot on what I'm doing at the time and the general atmosphere I'm trying to sustain.

For most of the day (while working on things and trying to sustain focus), almost entirely electronica of various subgenres (trance, house, drum n bass, etc).

When I'm drinking: rap, pop/top40/etc, electronica, and sometimes certain kinds of rock (usually 80's or 90's bands).

And then when I'm in a more passive mood, but not necessarily busy with anything that requires focus, I'll mix things up with all kinds of stuff, like classical, jazz, big band, Sinatra and the like, etc.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Mattchew, here's a link to the internet WSIE (The Sound) from the Southern Illinois Edwardsville University campus that plays a lot of jazz, blues, etc. I listen to it a lot. It's 88.7 on the FM radio dial.

https://tunein.com/radio/WSIE-887-s22810/
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Ah man not the hair stuff
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by gadzooks For me it depends a lot on what I'm doing at the time and the general atmosphere I'm trying to sustain.

For most of the day (while working on things and trying to sustain focus), almost entirely electronica of various subgenres (trance, house, drum n bass, etc).

When I'm drinking: rap, pop/top40/etc, electronica, and sometimes certain kinds of rock (usually 80's or 90's bands).

And then when I'm in a more passive mood, but not necessarily busy with anything that requires focus, I'll mix things up with all kinds of stuff, like classical, jazz, big band, Sinatra and the like, etc.

u got eclectic taste. Good stuff.👍
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Ah man not the hair stuff

Slayer?👍
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The same unless I'm entertaining a bitch and then it's a bit of classical so she thinks I'm sophisticated and shit.

lol...u are tho. ur a chameleon, Dad. U can be whatever u need to be to suit the situation.👍
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    You got me there..

I'm a fan of Kerry King
    Originally posted by WellHung lol…u are tho. ur a chameleon, Dad. U can be whatever u need to be to suit the situation.👍

Exactly, I can dine with the upper echelons of society or mewl in a pool of vomit with the nis types.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Very apt description.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by stl1 Mattchew, here's a link to the internet WSIE (The Sound) from the Southern Illinois Edwardsville University campus that plays a lot of jazz, blues, etc. I listen to it a lot. It's 88.7 on the FM radio dial.

https://tunein.com/radio/WSIE-887-s22810/

Thank you sir. That stuff is so soothing.
    Technologist victim of incest
    80s hair bands....yuk😖
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson mewl in a pool of vomit with the nis types.

Come at me, bro.

Actually, the funny thing about my registration date on NiS is that it's right at the beginning of the initial DH influx.

I could be a double agent.
    Although, come to think of it, you were probably implying that we're all vomit pool mewlers here...

DH and NiS have completed consummating our act of group miscegenation.
    "At first the infant, Mewling and puking in the nurse’s arms"
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson "At first the infant, Mewling and puking in the nurse’s arms"

I had to google that word to find out what it meant.

I also had to google this quote to discover it was Shakespeare.

Also, TIL that Pantaloon is one of the universal ages of man.
Jump to Top