User Controls

The thing I love most about finny is that he's such a disruptive force...

WellHung Black Hole
    He's got all you over sensitive, whiney, pussified bitches' panties in a big old bunch... simply because he keeps suggesting you eat more meat for lunch.
    At this point I think in a lineup I'd be able to identify Bill Krozby's dick blindfolded.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson At this point I think in a lineup I'd be able to identify Bill Krozby's dick blindfolded.

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† happy Friday dear father! I know you're going to be in the best of moods today because you got three days away from that unfun place that ur forced to stay for most of the weekdays.πŸ‘
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by WellHung He's got all you over sensitive, whiney, pussified bitches' panties in a big old bunch… simply because he keeps suggesting you eat more meat for lunch.

Nobody gives a shit that he keeps spamming Bill Krozby's dick, we're more bothered by Lanny's absolutely indifferent attitude about it. There is SO MUCH he could do about it, but refuses to do so because he's a faggot who want's to suck on Doug's banna penis
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson At this point I think in a lineup I'd be able to identify Bill Krozby's dick blindfolded.

Normally, you need at least a freckle for that.
    Originally posted by WellHung πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† happy Friday dear father! I know you're going to be in the best of moods today because you got three days away from that unfun place that ur forced to stay for most of the weekdays.πŸ‘

Indeed, son...lets go fishing for trout and then maybe tonight hit the houston dive bars to find some more old trouts.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Is Lanny an alcoholic?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    He used to be. Now hes just a feeble cuckold only able to post his Bill Krozby dick thing here and there. Itsnoticeable, but it occupies about 0.000000000000000000001percent of our lives. But hey. Better than nothing.

User was banned for saying the taboo phrase "cup"!
    Boom! that's what you get MMQ!
    Jesus Houston
    I died for shit like this.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol πŸ˜‹
    Originally posted by Octavian Is Lanny an alcoholic?

A functional alcoholic.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ He used to be. Now hes just a feeble cuckold only able to post his Bill Krozby dick thing here and there. Itsnoticeable, but it occupies about 0.000000000000000000001percent of our lives. But hey. Better than nothing.

God don’t like Ugly
    And he ain’t too fond of pretty ~
    As my nanny used to say
    Ghost Black Hole
    We are the forum freedom fighters and you will thanks us all one day.
    Originally posted by mmQ He used to be. Now hes just a feeble cuckold only able to post his Bill Krozby dick thing here and there. Itsnoticeable, but it occupies about 0.000000000000000000001percent of our lives. But hey. Better than nothing.

Ironic. ^
    Jesus Houston
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Ironic. ^

Iconic. ^
    Jesus Houston
    I really wish there was a way to make a poll. I mean cmon. Is risir really living with candy in SHY TOWN? I think that would at least be fun to see what everyone thought.
    Originally posted by Jesus Iconic. ^

^ moronic
    Jesus Houston
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson ^ moronic

^sardonic
    Originally posted by Jesus ^sardonic

erm erm...

Panasonic
Jump to Top