User Controls

Risir did not meet candyrein in the middle..

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, he could not hide his urgent desperation, even just for a little... candy suggested NYC so they could meet in the middle, but risir immediately rushed to Illinois, cuz he was losing his mind, just a little...
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    All jokes aside I'm 100% sure risir never left his mansion and family in Germany to move to fuckjng Chicago. I promise it didnt happen.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ All jokes aside I'm 100% sure risir never left his mansion and family in Germany to move to fuckjng Chicago. I promise it didnt happen.

That's what my intuition told me the whole time. So, Why do you think candy is so adamant about lying about it?
    CandyRein Black Hole
    You losers need lives
    WellHung Black Hole
    candy?
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by CandyRein You losers need lives
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by CandyRein

Candy why did you feel the need to lie about it? No one really would have cared...or thought it anything strange... if you would have e- dated forever... it surprises me because usually you don't compromise your beliefs to look the part, or please others... you're hanging out with don't tell him too much and she's got you lying all the time
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by CandyRein You losers need lives

We have lives
    :)
    CandyRein Black Hole
    It’s 6 am.. this is your millionth thread

What is your obsession with me?
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Hey Matt let's make a log off the internet pact for the weekend. K?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by CandyRein It’s 6 am.. this is your millionth thread

Did he bring his windows with or not?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by CandyRein It’s 6 am.. this is your millionth thread

What is your obsession with me?

ur deflecting, young lady....
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung Please provide your assessment…

Originally posted by mmQ I dont have one and I dont really care. The one you laid out I just feel is incorrect. That is all. Thank you.

Stick to pretending not to care
    But always the first few post lol

Just..stick to not caring
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Windows.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Hey Matt let's make a log off the internet pact for the weekend. K?

Dude I'm addicted more than I've ever been... i know, its pathetic...I get lonely without you guys in my life...y'all are my best friends. I am seriously going to try though, bro... I got this new book about depression I'm going to start.👍
    CandyRein Black Hole
    And I don’t live in Chicago lol

Originally posted by RisiR † I don't have a Greencard yet. Only a B2-Visa that allows me to stay 90 days.

I plan to settle there, though. High five!

❤️❤️
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ot..

Babe said this place is toxic ..
    I think he’s right ..he’s always right

Can’t even post in peace without some lonely losers all in your business gahhd lol
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Theres a reason my window question isnt being answered. I think I know why but I'm not sure. Candy Starr I am earnestly just wondering.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    You’re a drunk ..if he’s your friend like I thought lol.. you ask him what he packed ...and about his relationship ..

I’m not here to answer questions about him
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by CandyRein You’re a drunk ..if he’s your friend like I thought lol.. you ask him what he packed …and about his relationship ..

I’m not here to answer questions about him

Is he my friend like you thought?

Did he bring his windows with or not? It's a yes or no question. Lol
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I’m not answering questions about anything dealing with my man or my relationship

You’re such a fake Mq.. when Ris was here you’re all.. go for it pal!

Then you “ don’t care”

But you always find your way to these threads

If he’s your friend why didn’t you ask him what he packed when you were recently posting with him?

You were a different tune then .. now he’s gone you wanna question me questions

Question him
Jump to Top