User Controls

I need a job thats really easy, and cool.

Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    Maybe something like working in the concessions stand at a country club, with co-workers that aren't douches, and lots of time just SITTING around not doing anything. Would that be kick ass...?
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Damn dude fantasizing about a better job and not just being rich seems like a defeat.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    When I was a kid I always thought growing up and working in a Blockbuster would be the best.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Jesus Christ Tuskegee Airman
    Clean houses/babysit pets
    i honestly like what i do, been getting more clients with a lot of properties. i get a text about an issue and go do it at my leisure, get an e-transfer when all is said and done. 60 bux for me to show, hourly rate after well an hour.

Look, just buy a seat wrench and fix people taps, get a valave extractor for moens [it's worth it.]
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by Needledick Needledick Needledick Maybe something like working in the concessions stand at a country club.

I worked a couple week temp gig at a country club back when I was a security guard (around 2006/2007).

I remember just being overwhelmingly jealous of all the rich people driving in... Everyone in either a BMW, Benz, or a Ferrari.

I started daydreaming about picking up a hot, independently wealthy, young woman, and settling in as "new money" in their little high society social circle.

Then I realized how few independently wealthy women are out there...

And then I realized how few of them would be young and hot...

And then I saw like 10 more $100,000+ cars during the time I was having those thoughts.

And then I just wanted to kill myself and/or others.
    Originally posted by gadzooks And then I just wanted to kill myself and/or others.

hey baby you wanna kill the rich with me?
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by Nil hey baby you wanna kill the rich with me?

Kinda.

I kinda float somewhere in the middle of the politico-economic spectrum... Mostly on the communism side these days, but not quite far enough to wanna seize the means of production by means of potentially fatal violence.

Ask me again in a year or two, and if my lot in life hasn't changed, I'll probably be down.
    Ghost Black Hole
    warehouse jobs are chill
    Originally posted by Needledick Needledick Needledick Maybe something like working in the concessions stand at a country club, with co-workers that aren't douches, and lots of time just SITTING around not doing anything. Would that be kick ass…?

A middle management position.

Get to yell at people, get the $$$, get the bonuses, get an expense account, get the impressionable young secretaries etc etc.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ Clean houses/babysit pets

Typical Beta male cuck aspirations.

Faggot.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Corporate desk job that gives you opportunities to fuck lustful hawt female subordinates who's Beta bfs work in some shit low paid job whilst your balls deep in their gfs.

👍👍👍👍👍👍
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Octavian Corporate desk job that gives you opportunities to fuck lustful hawt female subordinates who's Beta bfs work in some shit low paid job whilst your balls deep in their gfs.

👍👍👍👍👍👍

That's the ticket.
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by Needledick Needledick Needledick Maybe something like working in the concessions stand at a country club, with co-workers that aren't douches, and lots of time just SITTING around not doing anything. Would that be kick ass…?

Factory work, my dude. Not big shit, find a place that does small parts for medical devices or something. When I worked at SMC literally all of us smoked weed, we were allowed to have headphones on for Pandora/Spotify/FM Radio, et cetera. We spent most of the shift making sexual puns about 'parts' and 'tools', or talked about random shit, and since it was ISO 9001/13485 everyone had very specific jobs and couldn't be told to do anything outside of said job.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Elevator operator at a ritzy hotel.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Elevator operator at a ritzy hotel.

That's still bad. You still have to deal with the customer on a regular basis.

I'm telling you, the cush jobs go: Night security, night time janitorial, small parts factory, food packaging factory. After that there's no promise the job will be easy.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Octavian Corporate desk job that gives you opportunities to fuck lustful hawt female subordinates who's Beta bfs work in some shit low paid job whilst your balls deep in their gfs.

👍👍👍👍👍👍

I have a corporate desk job and a female subordinate.

And no. Just no.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Sign holder at a construction pass-through.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I have a corporate desk job and a female subordinate.

And no. Just no.

Everyone things offices are amazing places when in reality it's like Drew Carey and The Office if you take out anything even remotely funny.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    OFFICES ARE EPIC WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT KID
Jump to Top